Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Viking Predictions!
8-8 Zims last year. Team will be riddled with excuses. Cousins with a new coordinator each year. Someone will get injured. Defense will continue to decline. Oline still struggles. Cousins plays good, works hard but comes up short when he is needed the most. Zim leans to hard on the guys and begins to lose the team. 

Quote: @"Still Hurtn" said:
8-8 Zims last year. Team will be riddled with excuses. Cousins with a new coordinator each year. Someone will get injured. Defense will continue to decline. Oline still struggles. Cousins plays good, works hard but comes up short when he is needed the most. Zim leans to hard on the guys and begins to lose the team. 
i dont think you are the only one that has this possible outcome gnawing at their guts.  I am expecting much more,  but wouldnt be shocked if the wheels fly off if they dont get out of the gate fast. 

I always hate predicting 'cause couple of key injuries and the cracks begin to widen.  But I suppose it's the same for all teams.  As my dear departed papa would say, "if the dog didn't stop to take a sh*t, he'd of caught the rabbit!"

10-6.  But the NFC North all struggle this year.

I'm sure we will make the playoffs, then lose at some point in some new and inventive way.

We will have a playoff spot all the way up to our last game and it will be a win and your in, lose and your out game against the Bears. Oh wait, that's exactly what happened last year. So we will finish 7th in the NFC again. Next year they will add a playoff team and 7 teams will make the playoffs and we will finish 8th.

It's hard to figure this team out. The one consistent thing over Coach Zim's tenure is his mind-boggling game clock management. You can dismiss last night's preseason game but it reflects every football season that he has been coach for the Vikings. Have a lead or get a lead late in the game and then shut the offense down. The offense becomes run, run, pass and punt. The defense then becomes bend don't break and not as aggressive. How many times have you seen the opposing team march right down the field? I'm down babbling, 10-6 and maybe 11-5 and losing in the playoffs because of the things I mentioned. 

Code:
https://images.app.goo.gl/RnaTM1WKKzbVij6N8

IF the football gods don't smite them with injury? 10-11 wins and NFC Norris Champions
Those last 2 home games vs GB and Chicago will be E-P-I-C

Man...  what a beaten down pessimistic bunch we are...  Lol