Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Viking Predictions!
Make any team or player predictions you want to share!

I see an above average D, but not great.  I'm not convinced the defense has improved from last season, and there were flaws last year.

The offense appears to be headed in the right direction with the running game, but there's really no proof yet that the OL is any better than in the past.  I'm glad they made changes and of course I hope it works out.  I predict a middle of the road offense; just Ok.

All that being said, I'll predict a slightly above average team going 9-7 (missing playoffs).  If we have injuries in key positions, things will go south from 9 wins.

Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see a real uptick in talent from last year.  Maybe all this team needs is better coaching, and they can be a powerhouse like the 2017 team.  Not sure, but we'll soon find out.

SKOL VIKINGS!

I'll say this: if Minnesota handles Atlanta with some degree of ease, I'm going to be impressed and excited. That will bode extremely well for the season. I have a hard time predicting the number of wins. But Game 1 is a big barometer for me personally as to how the season might go. 

11-5 if the OL performs
5-1 in division
3-1 vs NFC E
1-1 vs NFC Common
2-2 vs AFC W

Shemar playing inside will upgrade our run D. Passing D is good as ever as we have two pro bowl level safeties to team with Xavier, Tres, and who will be the best slot CB in the league Mac Man

I see them handling ATL easily and redeeming last years GB tie with a strong victory. 

This team is underrated and still stacked. Maybe the best coaching staff we have had since the early 90s teams 

11 and 5. The core of a very talented roster is coming back mostly intact. I see New Orleans dropping a bit as Brees starts to feel 40. I see Chicago coming back down to earth a little. What they did last year was mostly due to unusually few injuries and a turnover ratio that can't be duplicated. Plus, the fact that they lost Vic Fangio is a bigger issue than many think. 

The problem is that the Eagles are stacked, as are the Rams, and, as much as I hate to say it, I think Green Bay will be a LOT better this year. I think Atlanta will be a lot better too. It ain't gonna be easy in this conference. If we want to go deep in the playoffs we'll need Zimmer's changes to the defense to improve that unit, Cousins will have to get over that big-game thing, and we'll need to stay relatively healthy. 

I go with the uncomfortable, unpredictable, unsettling, unsure 10 wins... 

Hard to predict with little playing time by the 1's and that was mostly vanilla.  Based on recent history and a little easier schedule this year, I say we make the playoffs with 10 wins and loose out in the first round.  Definitely hope I my prediction is wrong!

9-7
Good D, Avg O, disaster ST... So like most Mike Zimmer seasons.
I'm hopeful for better but I'm not sure where the "spark" comes from this year that gets us over the hump. A healthy Dalvin and a spirited Mattison is probably the best bet, but we'll see.

7-9

Dalvin Cook stays healthy and rushes for 1,200 plus with another 400 receiving.  He also has at least a 15 TD season.

Danielle has 15 plus sacks.  Griff gets 8.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Dalvin Cook stays healthy and rushes for 1,200 plus with another 400 receiving.  He also has at least a 15 TD season.

Danielle has a 15 plus sacks.  Griff gets 8.
Ya'll hush. I  need to keep his price under $45 until my draft next Wednesday.