Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things Getting Ugly In Washington
Wild (stupid?) idea: trade them Rhodes straight up.  He's turning 30, as or more expensive as Williams so we might even save cap on the deal, and Zimmer's probably already scouting 1st round CB's for next year anyway :p 

Of course, if we did that, Waynes' and Macs' agents would be giggling evilly, but they probably were already anyway.

Actually, I don’t think thats such a wild idea.  Has merit.  as does the Reiff for Williams idea.  hmmmm. Got me thinkin’!

A Washington player desperately wants to get out of town?  Hmmm... where have I heard that one before?
(Hint: he's on our team now)

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
A Washington player desperately wants to get out of town?  Hmmm... where have I heard that one before?
(Hint: he's on our team now)
Yup 

Capt'n would probably be on board with bringing in an All Pro LT...

Cap wise, you move Reiff and maybe swap our comp third for their fourth...

[Image: Washington%20Redskins.png]
A source told NBC Sports Washington's JP Finlay that Trent Williams is "not coming back. Period."According to Finlay, Williams is willing to stretch his holdout into the regular season. Williams is reportedly upset about his contract and has lost faith in the front office and medical staff. With Williams seemingly serious about seeing this holdout to the end, Washington could be forced to trade him over the next couple weeks.
SOURCE: NBC Sports Washington