Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 if by land, 2 if by sea, 3 if by air...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/05/politics/revolutionary-war-airport-trump/index.html

On previous occasions, Trump has derided critics for relying on a teleprompter when delivering speeches. In 2012 he said of then-President Barack Obama, "Why does @BarackObama always have to rely on teleprompters?" And in 2016 he railed on his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton tweeting, "Bad performance by Crooked Hillary Clinton! Reading poorly from the telepromter! She doesn't even look presidential!"

-------------

Oh, look. President Baby contradicting himself. To his supporters, comment?

In Emperor Cheeto's...defense?...he's been a babbling fuckwit for at least the last 3 decades, so anyone surprised by this latest gaffe hasn't been paying attention.

He does teach his fan club thoroughly, though: he immediately blames the teleprompter, or the media, or anything/anyone but himself...and his slack-jawed fan base immediately point at Obama-na, Billary, etc...

...because neither can admit that the stammering fuckwit is, well, just that.

Meanwhile, the modern left can't seem to do anything but blame him for everything since the Earth cooled.

I think that covers it.

Quote: @Zanary said:
In Emperor Cheeto's...defense?...he's been a babbling fuckwit for at least the last 3 decades, so anyone surprised by this latest gaffe hasn't been paying attention.

He does teach his fan club thoroughly, though: he immediately blames the teleprompter, or the media, or anything/anyone but himself...and his slack-jawed fan base immediately point at Obama-na, Billary, etc...

Meanwhile, the modern left can't seem to do anything but blame him for everything since the Earth cooled.

I think that covers it.
You ever tire of being down-the-middle guy? We get it. You're so rational. 

At this point, you can just call Trump a worthless piece of shit. You don't have to chime in with, "but wow! The left is terrible too!"

Quote: @KingBash said:
@Zanary said:

I think that covers it.

At this point, you can just call Trump a worthless piece of shit. You don't have to chime in with, "but wow! The left is terrible too!"
Aren't you the tragic little bitch that urged suicide over an internet argument?  On this very site?

In that moment, you actually became the uncontested lowest, shittiest, bottom-fucking-bar poster on this site!  Congrats, you certainly put in the effort!

Just clarifying why your "judgement" cannot actually matter to anyone.

As a charitable gesture, I'll point out that if 170 million people are determined to keep making dumbshit choices, they obviously need reminders that they're backing horrible, obsolete, corrupt, and incompetent horses...and by reminding them of that, I decide to be more than just part of the problem.

Oh...and I though you also claimed to be leaving the site at the same time...?

(did Canada turn you away, too?)

Oh...and I though you also claimed to be leaving the site at the same time...?

(did Canada turn you away, too?)
I left for a bit but his airports comment today had me laughing. I had to log in to see if there were any dipshits defending him.

Funny Canada joke! ...yuck

@KingBash said:
@Zanary said:

I think that covers it.

Aren't you the tragic little bitch that urged suicide over an internet argument?  On this very site?

Aren't you a morbidly obese fuck trying to over-compensate with wits? Yeah, I literally wrote "kill yourself." I can't even remember to who. It meant nothing. If you were affected by that... kill yourself. Idiot.

In that moment, you actually became the uncontested lowest, shittiest, bottom-fucking-bar poster on this site!  Congrats, you certainly put in the effort!

It's a message board. They're words. Do you really think I legit want anybody to kill themselves, you sensitive cunt? I guess I have to spell it out for your fat ass: I absolutely under no circumstances want anybody to commit suicide.

Just clarifying why your "judgement" cannot actually matter to anyone.

As a charitable gesture, I'll point out that if 170 million people are determined to keep making dumbshit choices, they obviously need reminders that they're backing horrible, obsolete, corrupt, and incompetent horses...and by reminding them of that, I decide to be more than just part of the problem.

On a Vikings message board. You're making just as much of a difference as I am = nothing. This is purely cathartic and nothing more. Fat fuck.

Sincerely,
the uncontested lowest, shittiest, bottom-fucking-bar poster on this site!

Quote:

the uncontested lowest, shittiest, bottom-fucking-bar poster on this site!

Well, you got something right....

Quote: @KingBash said:

Oh, look. President Baby contradicting himself. To his supporters, comment?
It was a gaffe.  Fer sure. 
And actually, with what he's posted about Obama & Hillary re: teleprompter....not an artful excuse.  

Let's back up a moment....

The MSM lead up to the speech was "Dictator Trump gonna make it all about HIM, cuz he's a dictator...and the tanks... GOOD LAWD....the tanks!"

Here's the speech: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2703&v=WATrHG79zSc

I don't think the word "I" was spoken...once.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  
The speech was TOTALLY a celebration of our military.  
Mostly, well delivered... and no post-speech/celebration talk of "dictatorship".  
Anyone notice the MSM "conventional wisdom" got ANOTHER take, wrong?  

Here's the gaffe, starting at the 43:50 mark.....

&t=43m50s

So ya'll have fun with that proof of Narcissism meets Dementia.  LMAO. 
With the MSM lead-up to the event, that Trump would come across as a Dictator.... and the post-speech "take" is he gaffed on airports... another Trump win.  

Meanwhile... the June jobs report.  From the NYT.  

Strong Jobs Report Eases Fears of Damage From Trade War 
[Image: author-ben-casselman-thumbLarge.png]By Ben Casselman

A decade after the Great Recession released its grip on the American economy, the job market shows no sign of falling into another slump.

Weak hiring in May had given rise to fears that the long-running expansion was foundering in the face of trade tensions and cooling growth overseas. But job growth rebounded sharply in June, the Labor Department reported Friday. Employers added 224,000 jobs, a larger figure than expected. And manufacturers, which are bearing the brunt of President Trump’s trade war, added jobs at the fastest pace since January.

That resilience is good news for workers, who are benefiting from what is now, at least unofficially, the longest economic expansion on record. And it is a boon to Mr. Trump, who is expected to make the economy’s strength a centerpiece of his re-election campaign.