Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT. And you wonder why we don’t trust the media.
I love this part of the Snopes article
Quote:Conspiracy trolls latched on to that image, claiming without evidence
that the series of photographs from which is was taken were staged
:
The fact there was a photographer and her body language are pretty good evidence that it was staged.  The fact the probably couldn't see any kids (as noted in the Snopes article) is more evidence.  But carry on.

Quote: @greediron said:
Conspiracy trolls latched on to that image, claiming without evidence
:
The fact there was a photographer and her body language are pretty good evidence that it was staged.  The fact the probably couldn't see any kids (as noted in the Snopes article) is more evidence.  But carry on.
It's clear you didn't actually read it. You see what you want to see. Infowars and the Russian state media outlets rely heavily on folks like you. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
:
It's clear you didn't actually read it. You see what you want to see. Infowars and the Russian state media outlets rely heavily on folks like you. 
yup.  and pretty sure you are clear and unbiased based on your attacks.
No I didn't read the whole damn slanted article.  I already knew the OP was incorrect.  The photos were staged.  Easy to see.  But carry on.  You and your slanted truth.

@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
:
No I didn't read the whole damn slanted article.  I already knew the OP was incorrect.  The photos were staged.  Easy to see.  But carry on.  You and your slanted truth.
Since you want to have nothing to do with the truth, I'll fill you in: 

The photos were taken over a year ago, before you, the photographer or anyone else knew who AOC was. The photographer was not part of AOC's group, but was on assignment for the Texas Tribune, covering the celebrities who were also protesting. And the photographs were not "staged" at a "parking lot." They were taken at the entrance of the Tornillo Border Patrol station, where migrant children were housed. 

I'd be alarmed at your almost angry unwillingness to even listen to the truth, but it's so typical in America right now, it doesn't surprise me anymore. I'll say it again....the further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. I think that's where you are right now, my friend. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
:

The photos were taken over a year ago, before you, the photographer or anyone else knew who AOC was. The photographer was not part of AOC's group, but was on assignment for the Texas Tribune, covering the celebrities who were also protesting. And the photographs were not "staged" at a "parking lot." They were taken at the entrance of the Tornillo Border Patrol station, where migrant children were housed. 

I'd be alarmed at your almost angry unwillingness to even listen to the truth, but it's so typical in America right now, it doesn't surprise me anymore. I'll say it again....the further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. I think that's where you are right now, my friend. 

Oh I know the story behind it.  Knew it before it was posted here.  If you actually read what I wrote, you would understand that.  And it wasn't before anyone knew who she was, but before she was internet famous.  Her reactions were staged.  That is obvious. 

I am not alarmed by your strange persistence to avoid the truth either. It is rather self explanatory.  Attack, ad hominem, slander and about every other liberal trick in the book.  And then act superior and rationalize your superiority. 

[Image: 537117.jpg]

@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
:

Oh I know the story behind it.  Knew it before it was posted here.  If you actually read what I wrote, you would understand that.  And it wasn't before anyone knew who she was, but before she was internet famous.  Her reactions were staged.  That is obvious. 

I am not alarmed by your strange persistence to avoid the truth either. It is rather self explanatory.  Attack, ad hominem, slander and about every other liberal trick in the book.  And then act superior and rationalize your superiority. 
Can't get anything past you, Greed! 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
[Image: 537117.jpg]
Aw, come on.  

"Trump asks his supporters to ignore their senses, and instead place blind faith in him"
He did no such thing.  

That statement was to not believe the recent (for then) CNN/NBC reportage on him.  

Here's the context: 

This speech was delivered in front of the VFW.  Seems to have been well received. 
Are you saying VFW'ers are dupes prone to blind loyalty?  

I do understand why many are anti-Trump...but memes like that aren't helping the 'cause'.   Just sayin.  
But, whatevs.  Rock on.  Smile

Quote: @savannahskol said:
convenient a photog was there?
a photog that does a lot of work for NYT?

coinkydink, I’m sure.
too cynical?  

Yeah, savannahskol (you sexy sum-bitch), too cynical.  
I read the journal-photog's twitter history...and altho left-wing... he seems legit & I'll take him at his word it (the AOC event/pics)  was spontaneous, not staged.  
(Ivan Pierre Maguirre....holy crap, bro,  pick a nationality) 

But brave of that photog to go into the Trump/GOP/border-racist's "Lion's Den", and escape with his faculties intact. 

Unlike this poor gay-Asian journo-photog....who covered antifa in ultra-liberal Portland, Or. 
Any faux Orwellian memes proffered for this poor bastard? 

https://spectator.us/andy-ngo-get-deserved/

Oy. Savannah....you have to have more of a life than this. You are EVERYWHERE defending Trump. Its mind boggling.