Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latavius Murray "This is my time"
Quote: @Canthony said:
@BStads said:
@Canthony said:
@BStads said:
@Vanguard83 said:
I know people like the long ball, but for me.......pound the rock and chew the clock.
Keep your defense fresh
I agree. I think Cook will get early season carries that will probaby increase each game, but at this point I would be surprised if Murray isn't the starter when the season begins based on his experience. 

I am just not sure how long you can keep Cook without the ball in his hands though. He is a lightning rod at any time he touches the ball
I'm just not convinced the coaching staff will start him right away and may prefer a more experienced RB initially.  However, I'm sure the carries he gets in games will eventually cause the staff to use him in a greater role.

I think Cook can be a spark in any game. I find it hard to think about that they would start Murray over him with Murray being hurt and hasn't taken any reps as of yet.
Cook will have a pretty big learning curve when it comes to blitz recognition at the pro level,  Murray should be light years ahead of him in that department and that IMO more than anything will dictate who is the 1 and who is the 2 at least to start the year.

Murray or Cook to start?  I kind of like those sort of problems...Although Murray better come on like gang busters in training camp or he will watching Cook a lot from the benches.