Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: GOT in 2 days the wait is almost over
Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
@AGRforever said:
any clue how long itll take to do these episodes?  considering signing up for hbo
There has been 67 episodes so far, most have been an hour.  This season I believe they will run about an hour and a half or more per episode.  you can catch up before the second episode if you power through it.
I started 1st week of March. Just got to season 6. I really flew through 1-4. Season 5 slowed me way down.
I'm at S6 E3 now.

Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
@AGRforever said:
any clue how long itll take to do these episodes?  considering signing up for hbo
There has been 67 episodes so far, most have been an hour.  This season I believe they will run about an hour and a half or more per episode.  you can catch up before the second episode if you power through it.
wasnt clear enough. will they run weekly for 6 weeks?  Ive watched the rest. love the got

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SDCAVIKESFAN said:
@AGRforever said:
wasnt clear enough. will they run weekly for 6 weeks?  Ive watched the rest. love the got
Yes, every Sunday night for the next six Sundays - no breaks or anything.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@CLOBIMON said:
This final season is six episodes of 54, 58, 82, 78, 80 and 80 minutes.

It's going to be sad to see it end.  I feel bad for anyone that's refused to watch it because it's "not my thing," or "sick of hearing about so not watching," or any other reason.  Any hold-out friends I've lent my box sets to have burned through it and jumped on board.  It IS that good!
My sister is like that. She said she watched a few parts here and there and couldn't get into it. Now she refuses to watch it. I told her it's not the kind of story you can "drop in" on and expect to know what's going on.

I've never been able to watch a show "live."  So I'm planning to wait until the season's almost over, try to avoid spoilers and binge watch them all before the finale and watch that one live with everyone else. I have a feeling what happens in the finale is going to be the biggest thing on TV since "Who Shot JR?"
Good luck with that lol! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@CLOBIMON said:

It's going to be sad to see it end.  I feel bad for anyone that's refused to watch it because it's "not my thing," or "sick of hearing about so not watching," or any other reason.  Any hold-out friends I've lent my box sets to have burned through it and jumped on board.  It IS that good!
My sister is like that. She said she watched a few parts here and there and couldn't get into it. Now she refuses to watch it. I told her it's not the kind of story you can "drop in" on and expect to know what's going on.

I've never been able to watch a show "live."  So I'm planning to wait until the season's almost over, try to avoid spoilers and binge watch them all before the finale and watch that one live with everyone else. I have a feeling what happens in the finale is going to be the biggest thing on TV since "Who Shot JR?"
Good luck with that lol! 

It would be hard not to hear anything about the first five. The last one would be damn near impossible.   So watching that one live is a must. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@CLOBIMON said:

Good luck with that lol! 

It's actually not as hard as you might think. I've done it the last several seasons. I just avoid threads like this and things I see on twitter, etc. I don't really have a devoted GOT water-cooler network at work or anything. Though I do have to admit that one of my millennial co-workers likes to give me a hard time about my preference for old-school communication: "Should I put that in a DM or send a raven?" 

Going to be a good season . 1 down,5 to go 

Yeah that was awesome, can not wait til next week now.

Is the Night King a Targaryen? 

Great show, great books, and a good first episode of this season. Looking forward to the rest!