Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So no collusion.
Quote: @"KingBash" said:
Yeah, no collusion at all! It was a completely legitimate election, Russia played no part in it and none of those men indicted who worked for Trump had anything to do with Russia. 

Release the whole report maybe? 

Look, I don't think there was some nefarious back-room scheme between Trump and Putin, but I think even conservatives would agree his financial interest with Russia was collusion enough.
Is it even remotley possible that the media lied to you just like Trump has been saying for 3 years?
Here's Brennan backing away from his 3 years of BS:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...a-on-trum/
Here's Clapper blaming Obama &feature=youtu.be

So who else are we waiting on?  Commey next right? 

Breaking:  Mueller report leaked.  All 281 pages:  https://www.scribd.com/document/40289727...ler-Report

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/202...36076.html 

Go big or go home!!!  Other countries should get to vote in American elections!!!!  Maybe even Russians? 

This is a country which calls itself 'leader of
the Free World' and has huge global influence in terms of foreign
policy and economics. Now that Trump won't acknowledge basic things like
climate change, it's time other countries had a say

If this were a special council appointed by Jeff Sessions then yes there is reason to believe there is some political bias in the Mueller report.  The fact is democrats and the left praised the appointment of Robert Mueller to be the special council.  We heard over and over how there is no man in washington with more integrity than him.  Now after he and his team of 19 Clinton and Obama supporting lawyers, more than 40 FBI agents, some of who we now factually know were doing whatever they could to get rid of Trump, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, 500 search warrants resulting in over 500 interviews, 230 orders for communication records, and almost 3,000 subpoenas and came to the conclusion that there is no evidence of collusion and that is still not sufficient for the left ????  

Yeah, no collusion at all! It was a completely legitimate election, Russia played no part in it and none of those men indicted who worked for Trump had anything to do with Russia. 

Look, I don't think there was some nefarious back-room scheme between Trump and Putin, but I think even conservatives would agree his financial interest with Russia was collusion enough.
Those that were indicted were for making false statements not because of any collusion. You want collusion, how about Obama telling Dmitri Medvedev that he would have more flexibility to negotiate on missile defense after the 2012 election.  You will never see the whole report either.  Any information that came to light from any grand jury testimony cannot by law be released and classified information cannot be released.  You may think that any financial interest with Russia was collusion but I and I would bet 100% of conservatives would agree that is Mueller, who was praised by democrats and the left as a man of the greatest integrity when appointed and 19 Obama and Clinton lawyers conclude that there is no evidence of any collusion then there was no collusion. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"KingBash" said:

Is it even remotley possible that the media lied to you just like Trump has been saying for 3 years?
Here's Brennan backing away from his 3 years of BS:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...a-on-trum/

Yeah, they really are the enemy of the people...

Holy shit. Half of this country is so completely brainwashed it honestly just baffles me. 

@"AGRforever" said:
@"KingBash" said:

Holy shit. Half of this country is so completely brainwashed it honestly just baffles me. 
I know, I can't understand what you don't see?? 

What you don't realize is you guys just re-elected trump.  Every single rally he does from now on he can talk about the witch hunt and anything new that comes up he'll be given a pass on. 

You guys lost 2020 over the weekend. 

but I think even conservatives would agree his financial interest with Russia was collusion enough.
I think if we look honestly at all the corruption, the Clinton's fit that "financial interest" narrative much more than Trump.

Quote: @"Purple Haze" said:
If this were a special council appointed by Jeff Sessions then yes there is reason to believe there is some political bias in the Mueller report.  The fact is democrats and the left praised the appointment of Robert Mueller to be the special council.  We heard over and over how there is no man in washington with more integrity than him.  Now after he and his team of 19 Clinton and Obama supporting lawyers, more than 40 FBI agents, some of who we now factually know were doing whatever they could to get rid of Trump, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, 500 search warrants resulting in over 500 interviews, 230 orders for communication records, and almost 3,000 subpoenas and came to the conclusion that there is no evidence of collusion and that is still not sufficient for the left ????  
It'll never be sufficient. They want the "whole" report which they can't legally have.  When the redacted version gets released in a month or two and it shows the exact same thing the summary did the left will still be howling about how certain parts are redacted. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"KingBash" said:

Here's Clapper blaming Obama https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnKK5NnPJcQ&feature=youtu.be

I know, I can't understand what you don't see?? 

What you don't realize is you guys just re-elected trump.  Every single rally he does from now on he can talk about the witch hunt and anything new that comes up he'll be given a pass on. 

You guys lost 2020 over the weekend. 
If you think the independent voters who voted against Hillary more than they voted for Trump are coming back for another 4 years of Trump you're insane.

If you think the disgruntled Democrats who didn't vote at all after Bernie was knocked out in favor of Hillary are going to stay home and not vote again, you're in for a rude awakening. 

Trump's cult is highly loyal,  but his relentless attacks on everything and everyone are driving the independent people away in droves.  

How anyone supports this compulsive liar, con man, is beyond bafflibg to me.  Trump gets reasonable people to hate liberals, hate Dems, hate the free press, hate our allies, hate veterans & POWs,  yet he embraces Russia, N. Korea and the Saudis and their terrorists ...how this happened from memes, social media, conspiracy theories that spread like wildfire and believed will be a case study of American history for centuries to come ... this was the turning point in America.  We lost too many reasonable people down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, lies, people who have been brainwashed to cheer on the dismantling of their own healthcare, education and social security to pay for tax cuts to the rich.

The damage that's been done is permanent, you've accepted the media is the enemy of the people and to only believe Trump's Twitter feed, Fox News and rightwing propaganda and there's no pulling some of you back to reality as you prefer the GOP echo chambers.

RIP America 1776-2019