Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look Sharp!
I like Night and Day OK too. Not a big fan though.
So I be "stepping out" of this conversation.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
You. Need. Help. With. Punctuation.
Your mamma would be disappointed in you. Making fun of the kid with the stuttering problem....shame.  :'( Wink

I worked with this Sgt. and when he wrote his reports, he would use only one capital letter (Start of report) and one period (End of report).  Nicest guy you would ever meet, big guy too.  About 6'3" and 290 lbs.  lol  Nobody said much about his grammar either.

Thanks for reminding me of that Joe Jackson - at first I thought somebody wanted to draft the guy who beat Michael, Janet, Tito, Latoya and all.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Viking1987" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
My wife and I just danced to that entire album last Saturday night after going over 25 years without hearing it. What a great Rock 'n Roll album. 
Definitely in my top 10 best albums of all time. 
have. you. been.  to. bozeman latley. dam has. it. grown
It's probably been 30 years at least. It's a beautiful place. I'm sure that and the low cost of living drew in a lot of wealthy telecommuters who can live anywhere they want. 

Montana is twice the size of Colorado with 1/5 the amount of people. That's a very good thing...if'n you don't have to worry about a job. 
you would. not. recognize. it. bozeman and. belgrade. are almost. connected and bits. just. booming. like. crazy. there

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
My wife and I just danced to that entire album last Saturday night after going over 25 years without hearing it. What a great Rock 'n Roll album. 
Definitely in my top 10 best albums of all time. 
Joe is a very underrated '80's performer.

I saw him in NYC, @ 1980 or 81 (probably at The Ritz in Greenwich Village, but I can't recall for sure). He was surprisingly good as a live performer. His band was great and the bass player was amazing. I think his name is Graham Maby (sp)? 

Agree that Look Sharp is a great album. I also think the Cars eponymous album is a classic, too. Can't say I dislike a song on either album.

P.S. I was tempted to make a "Fools in Love" reference directed at RS supporters, but I passed....or did I ?