Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look Sharp!
[Image: MIA_178x142.png]
NFL Draft Scout's Rob Rang lists Miami DE Joe Jackson as a potential starter who could be available on Day 2.This draft class is loaded with talent on the defensive line, and Jackson (6'5/265) has gone somewhat under-the-radar with some analysts. Rang is a fan, however, and notes that he's well respected by scouts. It's likely that Jackson goes off the board in the first 64 picks, according to Rang, and it shouldn't shock anyone if he was competing for a starting gig soon after.
SOURCE: NFL Draft Scout

Nice. Dated a girl in the 80s who dragged me to see Huey Lewis at the Field House in Bozeman, MT. Oh my...it was bad. Best part of the show? Pre-music was Joe Jackson's first album. It went downhill from there. 

My wife and I just danced to that entire album last Saturday night after going over 25 years without hearing it. What a great Rock 'n Roll album. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
My wife and I just danced to that entire album last Saturday night after going over 25 years without hearing it. What a great Rock 'n Roll album. 
Definitely in my top 10 best albums of all time. 

Top 10 albums of all time in no particular order..... 

Joshua Tree

Achtung Baby

The Crossing

Tumbleweed Connection

Revolver

Look Sharp

Fisherman’s Blues

Murmur

The Queen is Dead

Trace

You can't get what you want til you know what you want

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
have. you. been.  to. bozeman latley. dam has. it. grown

You. Need. Help. With. Punctuation.

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
have. you. been.  to. bozeman latley. dam has. it. grown
It's probably been 30 years at least. It's a beautiful place. I'm sure that and the low cost of living drew in a lot of wealthy telecommuters who can live anywhere they want. 

Montana is twice the size of Colorado with 1/5 the amount of people. That's a very good thing...if'n you don't have to worry about a job. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
You. Need. Help. With. Punctuation.
Your mamma would be disappointed in you. Making fun of the kid with the stuttering problem....shame.  :'( Wink