Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overheard at Camp...
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Yeah, I agree. And I think Sam is going to have a much better year than last year in terms of yards and TDs because of that. Still, I think after last year, Zimmer is going to emphasize balance and ball control offense to pair with that defense. Can't wait to see how it all shakes out. 
I think Zim wanted that last year as well, but we were sooo bad in the run game we couldn't.  Hence the signing of two OTs that are better in the run game.

Excited to see our offense in action as well.  I think Bradford can do well with the WCO style of controlled passing game and taking some shots downfield every once in a while.

This coupled with the Cook reviews are the best news coming out of camp, at least for me.

I think Sam is good and if the WRs and Cook can play big then we might have something cooking. I am very worried about the OL and also the RB depth if Murray misses time but such is life. I'm starting to feel the excitement of football again

Diggs is definitely in the zone as a receiver. It's nice to see Bradford have the time to build more connections with his teammates. The timing is key.