Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overheard at Camp...
Kevin Seifert - NFL Nation 
Overheard at camp: WR Stefon Diggs is locking down the Vikings' No. 1 receiver spot. Coach Mike Zimmer said he thinks Diggs is "a lot more confident now." Zimmer said: "There's no doubt about that. I think that he thinks no one can cover him." QB Sam Bradford looks mostly for Diggs or WR Michael Floyd when throwing into the end zone.

Great news. He has swagger to him and now he's feeling completely confident. Look forward to watching him healthy for a full season.

That's crazy talk.  Doesn't Zimmer know that Thielen is our most productive WR?  (Sorry, couldn't resist...)

With all the turnover I'm guessing, "who's that" or "where?" is overheard quite a bit.... 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Great news. He has swagger to him and now he's feeling completely confident. Look forward to watching him healthy for a full season.

If he can stay healthy this season, he's going to put up some eye-opening numbers.

Diggs was such a steal. And I plan on stealing him in my fantasy draft, too. And speaking of fantasy, I'm not very bullish on Bradford simply because I think this team is going to run the hell outta the ball, but I think Diggs' ADP is silly low. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Diggs was such a steal. And I plan on stealing him in my fantasy draft, too. And speaking of fantasy, I'm not very bullish on Bradford simply because I think this team is going to run the hell outta the ball, but I think Diggs' ADP is silly low. 
I think Bradford is going to get a lot of production out of passing to his RBs.  Like throw it to Cook and he runs for 30 yards types of plays.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:

If he can stay healthy this season, he's going to put up some eye-opening numbers.
That's a big IF...

Quote: @medaille said:
@MaroonBells said:
I think Bradford is going to get a lot of production out of passing to his RBs.  Like throw it to Cook and he runs for 30 yards types of plays.
Yeah, I agree. And I think Sam is going to have a much better year than last year in terms of yards and TDs because of that. Still, I think after last year, Zimmer is going to emphasize balance and ball control offense to pair with that defense. Can't wait to see how it all shakes out. 

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
With all the turnover I'm guessing, "who's that" or "where?" is overheard quite a bit.... 

I know I had my list of all the players by number when I was there Sunday.....