The story of the Factory of Sadness under Haslam
Quote: @greediron said:
@Ralphie said:
@purplefaithful said:
Ok -- who's more dysfunctional???

Browns
Jets
Raiduh's

Man, that's a tough call.  The Browns have been doing it longer and their notoriety of sadness has made them an easier target, but you could also argue they're in a far tougher division.  The Raiders and Jets can't seem to put it together in any one year despite having only Denver and New England the sole dominant team in each of their respective divisions.
But it's more than just wins v. losses.  The sheer number of first round draft picks...especially first overall...shows an amazing lack of talent judging and organizational know-how on the part of the Browns.  And the total lack of a competitive product taking the field  year after year after year, makes me nominate the Cleveland Browns as most dysfunctional.
Their coaching and GM turnover rate makes me say the Browns as well.  Paying 100k to ignore and select the wrong QB?  Yeah, Browns by a mile.
Looking back, JFF was the most wrong, but was there a right one? 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@greediron said:
@Ralphie said:
@purplefaithful said:

Browns
Jets
Raiduh's

Man, that's a tough call.  The Browns have been doing it longer and their notoriety of sadness has made them an easier target, but you could also argue they're in a far tougher division.  The Raiders and Jets can't seem to put it together in any one year despite having only Denver and New England the sole dominant team in each of their respective divisions.
But it's more than just wins v. losses.  The sheer number of first round draft picks...especially first overall...shows an amazing lack of talent judging and organizational know-how on the part of the Browns.  And the total lack of a competitive product taking the field  year after year after year, makes me nominate the Cleveland Browns as most dysfunctional.
Their coaching and GM turnover rate makes me say the Browns as well.  Paying 100k to ignore and select the wrong QB?  Yeah, Browns by a mile.
Looking back, JFF was the most wrong, but was there a right one? 

Teddy is still in the NFL.  Who else was in that draft?
Derek Carr signed a second contract and has show something.Garrappalo has looked the part
Bortles
Of course some wanted Mettenberger
and I just crossed this gem will looking the up the draft classhttps://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2019/01/24/cleveland-browns-passed-teddy-bridgewater-2014-draft-because-handshake/2667608002/

So back to the OP, yeah, the Browns.

Yah, Carr and Jimmy G. for sure although both have had some tough, tough injuries. Teddy falls into that too but future much murkier imo. Probably has made a lot less $$$ than the other two unfortunately. 

Great read...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Browns
Jets
Raiduh's
Dysfunctional I go with the Raiders #1. The Brown have been bad for years but they know they're bad. The dysfunction of the Raiders is they have been bad for most of 15 years but still think they're great.  Dysfunctional partially means be totally unaware of your condition. The Browns have never been unaware that I've noticed. The Jets pretty much the same as the Raiders just not as delusional.