Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not sure which I enjoy more
Have long been a Rivers fan, so the Chargers whipping whatever unfortunate NFC team makes it.

If it the Chargers , KC or even Indy I will root for any of them in the SB. If it's the Patriots against anybody other then the Rams. I won't watch a 2nd Super Bowl in a row.  
I would if had a choice. I want KC to beat the Rams.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
If it the Chargers , KC or even Indy I will root for any of them in the SB. If it's the Patriots against anybody other then the Rams. I won't watch a 2nd Super Bowl in a row.  
that right there is likely the only SB I will watch and it will be the Chiefs for me as well.. honestly without the Vikes its always the Chiefs... last year when both teams were looking like SB participants and the game was in the new stadium... I was willing to spend both of my kids college tuitions for this year to make sure I had good seats.... and then neither team made it.... but my kids are still able to go to college so thats good I guess.

I am beholden, outwardly at least, to cheer for the Cowboys due to residing with a lifelong fan. Now, before anyone pile drives me into a decidedly frozen snow bank please understand that I said outwardly beholden. Inwardly, I am a Chargers fan for these playoffs and would love to see them win it all. If not the Chargers then the Colts, and if not the Colts then the Chiefs.

Worst case scenario: Saints vs. Patriots, featuring the 2 biggest cheaters in all of professional football.

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
I am beholden, outwardly at least, to cheer for the Cowboys due to residing with a lifelong fan. Now, before anyone pile drives me into a decidedly frozen snow bank please understand that I said outwardly beholden. Inwardly, I am a Chargers fan and would love to see them win it all. If not the Chargers then the Colts, and if not the Colts then the Chiefs.

Worst case scenario: Saints vs. Patriots, featuring the 2 biggest cheaters in all of professional football.
saints vs patriots might have me quit following football all together.... and sadly I am afraid that is the most likely final scenario.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"prairieghost" said:
I am beholden, outwardly at least, to cheer for the Cowboys due to residing with a lifelong fan. Now, before anyone pile drives me into a decidedly frozen snow bank please understand that I said outwardly beholden. Inwardly, I am a Chargers fan and would love to see them win it all. If not the Chargers then the Colts, and if not the Colts then the Chiefs.

saints vs patriots might have me quit following football all together.... and sadly I am afraid that is the most likely final scenario.
Yes, I agree, and Vegas does too....

I am the Jerry Fletcher of NFL football fans, sadly...

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:

I'm from the KC area but can't support them.  1970 still smarts.  Plus not a fan of run-and-gun, NBA ole' defense football.
Sentimentality has me rooting for San Diego...yeah, it's still San Diego Wink ...on the AFC side, but as I dislike any and all of the remaining NFC teams, I'll root for the Pats if necessary.
Another year of grading the SB commercials it seems...