Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not sure which I enjoy more
Actually, I do. I can watch the fan reactions of the Minneapolis Miracle all day long but a close second is watching the Bears fans on youtube after the missed field goal.

Absolutely ZERO compassion for them. Even the little kid crying makes me smile. Misery loves company.

Agreed. $%^& them. 

I enjoyed watching the Aint fan reactions to the Miracle.  Maybe a little too much.

Oh for me its the Saints - by a country mile. 

After Peyton was mocking the Skol chant? Easy choice...

My favorite Saints fan reaction was the one with the waitress...  She starts celebrating and high fiving with some of the customers...  Then she realizes the Vikings just completed "The Miracle" and won...  She hears it and turns around to look at the TV and drops to the floor shrieking...  The look of pure disbelief and then disgust is AWESOME...  LMAO

Of the nfc teams remaiming I don't care who wins...as long as they take out their opponents in heart wrenching fashion for their fan base and that the ultimate nfc representative gets destroyed in the superbowl by the Chiefs, Colts , or Chargers....

Today's bitter juvenile  fan post was brought to you by the letter "C".

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Of the nfc teams remaiming I don't care who wins...as long as they take out their opponents in heart wrenching fashion for their fan base and that the ultimate nfc representative gets destroyed in the superbowl by the Chiefs, Colts , or Chargers....

I'm pulling for the Chargers.  That's a tough D they have too.

Surely there's got to be a special soul crushing end for the Eagles fans that lead to so much property damage and human depravity that FEMA won't even cover it.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I'm pulling for the Chargers.  That's a tough D they have too.

Me too.  Either the Chargers or Chiefs.  Absolute worst case scenario would be the f*cking Aints and that smug @sshole Sean Payton.