Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Care Will Kill 200,000+ By 2026
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" shiaid:
@"BarrNone55" said:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/f...smsnnews11

Maybe they just need more time to come up with an alternative... Who knew it could be so hard...
likely harder than it would have been to just come up  with a good plan in the first place, but now those dominos have fallen and that will make the social costs and consequences to fix the system even more costly... of course they could just shove it down our throats before anybody has time to read it under the guise of "you have to pass it to find out whats in it"... because that was such a great approach.
Maybe all they need is another 6 years.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"JimmyinSD" shiaid:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Maybe they just need more time to come up with an alternative... Who knew it could be so hard...
likely harder than it would have been to just come up  with a good plan in the first place, but now those dominos have fallen and that will make the social costs and consequences to fix the system even more costly... of course they could just shove it down our throats before anybody has time to read it under the guise of "you have to pass it to find out whats in it"... because that was such a great approach.
How many years did Obama take??? 

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"JimmyinSD" shiaid:
@"BarrNone55" said:

How many years did Obama take??? 

Too many. I don't typically get into politics but it is time to take some shit down.

Let me put it this way: If a major component of my platform was to repeal and replace Obamacare DAY ONE, I'd have a pretty good idea of what I was going to to...right now the GOP is just a massive clusterfuck with no buy in within the party...it's laughable...

then please tell me how Obama, the Clintons, Warren, Gore etc have all become multi millionaires...   I guess the Clinton Foundation Pay to Play was "profitable" huh???  talk about laughable.... 

No thanks, I'd rather discuss the OP...if you'd like to debate the merits of what the GOP is doing, great...if not...have a great day! 

No thanks, I'd rather discuss the OP...if you'd like to debate the merits of what the GOP is doing, great...if not...have a great day! 
Oh I get it, your side can do whatever they want, but the GOP sucks and are liars and killers... ok then,  Carry on.....

Let me put it this way: If a major component of my platform was to repeal and replace Obamacare DAY ONE, I'd have a pretty good idea of what I was going to to...right now the GOP is just a massive clusterfuck with no buy in within the party...it's laughable...

The issue isn't coming up with a healthcare plan...it's attempting to repeal "free sh!t" which never is free.  It's easy to post things like 200,000 people will DIE because of this plan that continues to heap debt on our children.  Record tax revenues last year...and still we added another $1T in debt.  Think of all the good things this country could do with just the interest on that $20T in debt and growing....

The cluster fuck was to put out a plan that spent 2 trillion in medical spending and had plans to cut medicare to fund it. Not to mention the tax increases upwards of 15 separate of them. I hate this conversation but jebus this was not good for the people but for the sheep.
But those that rely on the government sure do think its great...

I would much rather see dissension and open debate from the Republicans over this matter than the blind following that the dems showed us when they fucked the system in the first place.  maybe if a few Dems had insisted on giving the ACA a thorough vetting prior to shoving it up our asses the republicans wouldnt have been able to take control of DC and we wouldnt be subjected to Trumps tweets and other embarrassments.