Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attention quickly turned to Brees and The Saints...
saints are  my  2nd  most hated team  now  fuck them

Where does that pos get saying no bad blood---ever since that nfcc game in 2009 there has been bad blood to me.
eff em and brees right along with it

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Mike Triplett‏Verified account @MikeTriplett 13m13 minutes ago
More
Asked about returning to Minnesota this week, Sean Payton said the “revenge factor” is one of the most overrated ideas in football. Said they were two different teams in last year’s playoffs and it’s not like there was bad blood afterward.

There's likely not one player on the roster from 09...that was a game that should have landed those fuckers coaches in jail and BANNED for life from the NFL....if seanny boy had a pissy attitude about the game winner last year he surely needs a kick in the ass!

payton  should  have  received a lifetime  ban

Will be real surprised if X plays. Hopefully Linval and Barr can go.  On offense would love to see Reiff back.  I am almost to the point of not even considering Cook will play.  Gonna be a tough game but think the Vikes will prevail.

Guys don't worry. We got this. I am going to the game. I am undefeated at US Bank Stadium (8-0 with 9 consecutive wins @Titans 16') and 2 of those wins were against the Saints.  Wink

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Whats the over/under on Mpls Miracle catch replays?  :p

i want a win AND someone to knock the shit out of Michael Thomas, multiple times

Quote: @Akvike said:
Where does that pos get saying no bad blood---ever since that nfcc game in 2009 there has been bad blood to me.
He and Zimmer are best buddies.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@Akvike said:
He and Zimmer are best buddies.
I saw Payton attending the Sparano funeral too...A lot of these guys go back a ways together.