Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Sunshine....not
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
thursday night games where the road team has to travel 2 time zones or more.... O for the last 10 tries.... so the odds are in our favor.
As any sci-fi geek will tell you.
[Image: jv6yjeowcxlp.jpeg]
I just happen to be a Viking geek as well.

[Image: zOWspvR.png]

... but hey, maybe they'll surprise us! Need a better offensive gameplan for starters

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
thursday night games where the road team has to travel 2 time zones or more.... O for the last 10 tries.... so the odds are in our favor.
i say that all trends end.. 0-10 is a long run in the NFL,  i say the odds are in our favor that the streak ends tonight.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
i say that all trends end.. 0-10 is a long run in the NFL,  i say the odds are in our favor that the streak ends tonight.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Its like saying after 3 straight blacks at the roulette table, that the odds are that red is coming. Not at all true, its still 50/50. That is a trend for a reason and the odds are against Minnesota. Doesn't mean they can't win.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I have a REALLY bad feeling about this game tonight against the Rams. Like where they look so bad that things start to get questioned. 

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong. Please. 
Said it before the season (all off-season)... I think the wheels come off this year. I predicted an 8-8 down turn and lots of changes made going into the 2019 season. 

My skepticism just won't allow me to think the window didn't close against the Eagles in the Championship game. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Its like saying after 3 straight blacks at the roulette table, that the odds are that red is coming. Not at all true, its still 50/50. That is a trend for a reason and the odds are against Minnesota. Doesn't mean they can't win.
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/...wallow.jpg

[Image: why-dont-you-do-the-world-a-favor-take-y...wallow.jpg]

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
[Image: zOWspvR.png]

... but hey, maybe they'll surprise us! Need a better offensive gameplan for starters
That's right he had a bad feeling. In the end they won.
That's how epic story's are written.

This team is soft and has proven in the past it shrinks when a few things go wrong. I expect full turtle mode at some point tonight.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Well then here comes Mr Sunshine. I'm stoked got my Skol Vikings t-shirt on and in game day form already. Tough week for us. Time to take it out on some LA league darlings. If this team is half as pissed as me...look out. We got this.
SKOL!!!
That is my mindset.  This is a good team, I think they are ready to show that after last week.  I expect a galvanizing team building emphatic win.  But then I am always looking at the sunshine.

I think they will be competitive tonight but will actually be surprised if they win.  I'm looking more towards winning in Philly, even though they rarely win there.  They will have a few extra days to absorb everything that's been going on before the Philly game and I think that will really help.  I do believe this is still a very good team.