Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Sunshine....not
I have a REALLY bad feeling about this game tonight against the Rams. Like where they look so bad that things start to get questioned. 

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong. Please. 

I can really understand your sentiments...with everything that's been going on the last couple of weeks.

I figured 2 or 3 wins after the first 5 and assuming the offense will need time to jell...

Losing EG is huge, 1 win after Philly would suck but could be our hard reality. Losing like that to Buffalo has taken the wind out of a lot of fans sails and then the s hit kept piling up.

Hopefully they surprise us all in a good way this week. 

I think we'll see a totally different game tonight. I think the Vikings will compete and it will be a good game. But I worry about their mindset with everything that's happened. Throw in the west coast travel in a short week and they could start to unravel again at the first sign of trouble. 

Well then here comes Mr Sunshine. I'm stoked got my Skol Vikings t-shirt on and in game day form already. Tough week for us. Time to take it out on some LA league darlings. If this team is half as pissed as me...look out. We got this.
SKOL!!!

I'm thinking we're going to get killed, and I do believe it.  On the road on National TV against the hottest team in the NFL.

(now watch them pull off the upset since I'm so sure of myself) B)

thursday night games where the road team has to travel 2 time zones or more.... O for the last 10 tries.... so the odds are in our favor.

It's not a game they must win, but a game they must compete in.  The boy's in the trenches must man up.

If they do get beaten tonight, it's worrisome to think about the team's attitude going forward. They will have 10 days off, and I don't think extra time to sit around and think about what has been happening is good for them - especially if the Griffen drama is combined with 2 bad losses.

Win tonight and the team could feel they are able to overcome trouble. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
thursday night games where the road team has to travel 2 time zones or more.... O for the last 10 tries.... so the odds are in our favor.
It really is a bunch of shit like Zimmer said that during his time here, we've had 5 Thursday night games on a short week.

All 5 have been on the road.

Hey NFL,

[Image: 20150523075437]