Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First round draft pick, 26 games played, 23 receptions, 0 TDs....
Quote: @FSUVike said:
@StickyBun said:
@FSUVike said:
Some people are just never happy.
Yes, that's what it is. 
Team is 1-0. No major injuries. Mortal enemy up next. And you're still fixated on the #3 WR.
An observation. 'Fixated' may be strong. Been a merry little elf with our win, as my posts can attest. 

Send me a quick note of what I can and can't talk about after a win! I've even written about Matt Patricia and his disheveledness (not a word, but should be). I'm so eclectic.

correct me if im wrong but is there any WR from that draft getting it done?  Doctson has maybe been ok. Colman isnt even on a team is he?  There was one other “top 4” WR that year that i cant recall. At a minimum treadwell has been a great blocker and stayed healthy. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
correct me if im wrong but is there any WR from that draft getting it done?  Doctson has maybe been ok. Colman isnt even on a team is he?  There was one other “top 4” WR that year that i cant recall. At a minimum treadwell has been a great blocker and stayed healthy. 
Actually, one has been especially good....chosen after we took Treadwell.....at pick #47 overall:

[Image: usa_today_10544080.0.jpg]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:
Actually, one has been especially good....chosen after we took Treadwell.....at pick #47 overall:

You are gonna miss on picks.  it happens.  but to watch thomas take apart X in the playoff game last year was hard.  im hoping for a rematch for X’s sake

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:

You are gonna miss on picks.  it happens.  but to watch thomas take apart X in the playoff game last year was hard.  im hoping for a rematch for X’s sake
100% absolutely correct. Agree completely, but that isn't my argument. Treadwell was a miss, but some here refuse to admit to it. The kudos really is in finding Adam Thielen and drafting Stefon Diggs: that's a big win. But there's really no disputing that Treadwell has been a big disappointment....yet some will still do so. The thing with Thomas was he got in Rhodes's head in that game.....that was the most disappointing part for me.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:

Agree the second round WR's that draft (Sterling, Boyd, and M. Thomas) have been better as a group then the 1st round.  Kinda like how Diggs (5th round) is better then all 18 WR's taken ahead of him in the 2015 draft.  

My problem with Treadwell is that he has shown absolutely ZERO ability in the NFL, and yet continues to get on the field for over half of the offense's snaps, taking away a spot from those who have shown a lot more than he ever has.  I would rather have J. Wright, Coley, Beede, or Zylstra on the field any day.

But if some here want to think that we're so great that we can continue to play with 10 on offense, so be it I guess.

Last year, Wright bettered Treadwell's stats in only half the snaps, and yet he was shown the door while LT continues to plod out there and contribute nothing when called upon.

Wait, I thought he had learned how to be a professional this offseason?  LOL.  God he sucks.

https://twitter.com/eric_j_thompson/stat...5212522496

https://twitter.com/eric_j_thompson/stat...3412584450

main reason LT is on the field ahead of others is he can block. I agree with the complaints about his abscense in the passing game but as long as Zimmer is in charge running the ball will be priority. For Zim,  more important for the #3 WR to block then catch passes. 

we might as well give him a shot this season, the coaching staff seems to be...