Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, Lions
OK....The announcer...

It was like having Wayne Newton calling a game....I'm thinking to myself "when will this guy hit puberty?"

At least I was  working so I did not have time to this to this announcer  lucky me

Just horrible. The pregame show GUSHED all over Patricia before the game, too. lol

"So I seen this....."

That guy needs to be slapped too.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Lions fans mad

https://twitter.com/Run_N_Gun101/status/...78561?s=19
Stupid stuff happens at the stadium during games. So many drunk ass dumb shits. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Truth. Some of the stuff I HAVE seen (that's how that word works) is legendary.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@StickyBun said:
Truth. Some of the stuff I HAVE seen (that's how that word works) is legendary.
Me too. Then you have the young parents who bring their 2 month old baby to the stadium because they aren't prepared to change their lifestyle or the Dad who brings his two daughters, age 5 and 7 and they hear things they've never heard before. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Wasnt sold on Patricia as a HC.  Vikes may have flaws but dear lord the lions look like a Div III team in all 3 phases.

Zimmer hands down best HC in our division and arguably the NFL after Belichik. 
There were reports out that Patricia's camp was like boot camp compared to kindergarten from the past regime.  Does anyone think the Lions threw the game?  The Jets can't be that much better then the Lions can they?  The Lions either are a shit show team or the Jets played out of their minds. 

I think theres something to be said that maybe there is a locker room schism after watching that game unfold. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Wasnt sold on Patricia as a HC.  Vikes may have flaws but dear lord the lions look like a Div III team in all 3 phases.

Zimmer hands down best HC in our division and arguably the NFL after Belichik. 
There were reports out that Patricia's camp was like boot camp compared to kindergarten from the past regime.  Does anyone think the Lions threw the game?  The Jets can't be that much better then the Lions can they?  The Lions either are a shit show team or the Jets played out of their minds. 

I think theres something to be said that maybe there is a locker room schism after watching that game unfold. 
I thought EXACTLY that.  No way all 3 phases comes out at home vs. a 21 yr old rookie in his first start and craps the bed like that.  It's Detroit, do you seriously think any of those players wants to be there, or live there?   I'd be curious how many live there or spend their offseasons in Detroit.  If they get whooped by SF and NE in their next two and start out at 0-3 and they look half as ugly as tonight, I feel like there is a mutiny brewing.  

Let's face it, Matt Patricia doesn't strike me as inspiring.  He just has that smug, arrogant "Patriot aura" about him, except being overweight with a disheveled beard he looks like some drunk fan from the nosebleed seats who has a steady diet of Miller Light and 7-11 nachos.