Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap, Lions
I haven't been watching all that closely, but it seems like NY scores or intercepts a pass everytime I look up at the TV.  Lions look like crap, and now Cassel is the QB.  Did Stafford get yanked, or get hurt?

Ok, he got hurt. Now another pick (#4). He's playing poorly enough to get yanked at any moment.

Yes, crap is the operative word...  Wink B)  

Omg! It's 48 to 17. Whoa! Total shit show.

Patricia looks like he's gonna eat extra for the pain on this one.  Cake the pain away.

There's nothing tolerable about this game, and that includes the woman announcer. Jesus Christ it's grating on my ears.

Sorry, ladies of the board. I just prefer men who've played the game calling it. I had to turn music on instead.

Wasnt sold on Patricia as a HC.  Vikes may have flaws but dear lord the lions look like a Div III team in all 3 phases.

Zimmer hands down best HC in our division and arguably the NFL after Belichik. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
There's nothing tolerable about this game, and that includes the woman announcer. Jesus Christ it's grating on my ears.

Sorry, ladies of the board. I just prefer men who've played the game calling it. I had to turn music on instead.
I commented on her in that other thread.  My problem isn't that it's a woman.  There are plenty of knowledgeable women working NFL channels that I'd be fine with.  Beth's voice and delivery is just not comfortable to listen to imo.  I didn't like her from the first time I heard her doing a Gophers game.  It's like three hours of listening to Reba M. talk... which I also don't want to do.

Quote: @KingBash said:

She is awful.  I dun care about lady or not, but she's objectively bad at announcing.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Wasnt sold on Patricia as a HC.  Vikes may have flaws but dear lord the lions look like a Div III team in all 3 phases.

Zimmer hands down best HC in our division and arguably the NFL after Belichik. 
Yea I said the same about patricia as well.  It was only preseason but the Lions defense was horrible and on top of it completely listless no passion.  Defense is supposed to be his forte.

In the same post I trashed Gruden as well and that was before the Mack trade.  I know they are tied right now with the Rams but I think the Rams will overtake them during the course of the game.  I don't predict a very successful year for Gruden and the Raiders who were what 12-4 only two years ago.  Once again headed in the wrong direction...IMO