Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They shoot horses, don't they?
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I'm sure it's all about the swelling in his knee matching the swelling in his head. Either way, I hope he plays. People forget that before he was hurt last year, he was largely ineffective on his two series. 

And they needed some late game heroics to beat a crappy Dallas team and barely beat a shitty Bengals team in OT...  that 4-1 record with Rodgers before he got hurt was a little different when put into context.

I hope he doesn't play, but I'm the stupid one I guess! lol. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

There are reports that he sprained his MCL.  I think the Packers would be stupid to put him out there if he can't protect himself.  They would just be risking further injury to their star QB.  I'm sure they'll drag this out until Sunday morning, but I would be surprised if he plays this weekend.

And to be honest, I hope Rodgers doesn't play.  It would certainly improve the Vikings chances of winning an important division game on the road.  I don't care about beating the best...  just win, baby.

fine roll his arse out there on bum wheels---Zim's D can help him make that season ending decision

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
And to be honest, I hope Rodgers doesn't play.  It would certainly improve the Vikings chances of winning an important division game on the road.  I don't care about beating the best...  just win, baby.
This ^

No excuses, screw that. I want him to play and I want them to beat him. Unleash the hounds. 

no matter how this one turns out the Vikings wont win in the media,  If we win, its because Rodgers was injured, if we lose its because Rodgers is so heroic and great.... 

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

There are reports that he sprained his MCL.  I think the Packers would be stupid to put him out there if he can't protect himself.  They would just be risking further injury to their star QB.  I'm sure they'll drag this out until Sunday morning, but I would be surprised if he plays this weekend.
Would be sorta a fitting drama if their new rich QB was on the shelf again. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
No excuses, screw that. I want him to play and I want them to beat him. Unleash the hounds. 
Agree. If Rodgers doesn't play, we'll kick their asses and all we'll hear about from the media is how good the Packers "would be" if Rodgers were healthy. Lather, stroke, repeat. 

If he does play, it'll be a helluva game, and way more satisfying if we win.