Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They shoot horses, don't they?
[Image: 3118.jpg]
Speaking Monday, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the team was "still collecting all the information" on Aaron Rodgers' knee injury, and it was uncertain if he would start Week 2.
"I know Aaron wants to play and is always driven to play but that's all I have right now," McCarthy said. Rodgers himself has insisted he will start against the Vikings. Speaking with NBC after Sunday night's stunning comeback, however, Rodgers did allude to there being actual damage in his knee. The medical staff simply determined he could not make it worse. Ultimately, it's difficult to envision Rodgers sitting after he came back and dismantled the Bears.

he needs to grow a pair and play. let the best team win

just jack in full of steroids to numb it and let him play... let Barr and the others break his entire leg off. But it was ridiculous how bad his OL was being allowed to bear hug the Bears. Yeah, I will give the guy credit for making some good throws off of one leg, but why was his entire team allowed to push off, hold, and cheat? Let him play. Make him play.

"Speaking with NBC after Sunday night's stunning comeback, however, Rodgers did allude to there being actual damage in his knee. The medical staff simply determined he could not make it worse."
Huh? So it was really fine after all? He couldn't take another hit to it to damage it further?  So his favoring the left leg and hopping on the other was therapy?  Sheesh...what a pant-load.

If there couldn't be further damage... I would guess a bruise of some kind... or maybe a problem with his MCL.  I had a small tear in mine and they said it would hurt, but it wouldn't tear further.  I could get surgery on it... or just rest it... and it would be fine.  Of course, I'm no doctor... and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night.  And, also, my knee still hurts from time to time.  So there is that...

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
If there couldn't be further damage... I would guess a bruise of some kind... or maybe a problem with his MCL.  I had a small tear in mine and they said it would hurt, but it wouldn't tear further.  I could get surgery on it... or just rest it... and it would be fine.  Of course, I'm no doctor... and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night.  And, also, my knee still hurts from time to time.  So there is that...
when I saw it i said MCL,  I had a pretty good tear to mine as well as some other shit and I just let it scar up as my odds of going pro were pretty steep at 28,  it still causes grief and  I wish I would have had the surgery,  but as far as being able to go on it I was able to once the swelling subsided,  but there wasnt a lot of strength without significant pain there for a while.

Yeah whatever. He is playing. I hope they crush his whiny ass. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Yeah whatever. He is playing. I hope they crush his whiny ass. 
Yup, no doubt he'll be playing. And we'll have our hands-full. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
[Image: 3118.jpg]
Speaking Monday, Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the team was "still collecting all the information" on Aaron Rodgers' knee injury, and it was uncertain if he would start Week 2.
"I know Aaron wants to play and is always driven to play but that's all I have right now," McCarthy said. Rodgers himself has insisted he will start against the Vikings. Speaking with NBC after Sunday night's stunning comeback, however, Rodgers did allude to there being actual damage in his knee. The medical staff simply determined he could not make it worse. Ultimately, it's difficult to envision Rodgers sitting after he came back and dismantled the Bears.
All part of the story line/excuse factory.  If they win, he is amazing.  If they lose, he gave it his best.  Egotistical whiny bitch.  If it is stiff and he can't move as well, watch out.  Zim is gonna bring the heat.

I'm sure it's all about the swelling in his knee matching the swelling in his head. Either way, I hope he plays. People forget that before he was hurt last year, he was largely ineffective on his two series.