Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gophers
Quote: @Tyr said:
That's was an amazing play to seal the game and especially nice to see, because they nearly blew the game with a roughing the passer the call. I'm liking what I'm seeing from Annexstadt so far. Big arm, good mobility, and seems to have a reasonably quick release, since a slow release was one of the most frustrating things with Leidner. He's still only a freshman and we'll see how he handles tougher competition, but I think he has a chance to be a pretty good player. It would be nice to see the Gophers actually have a passing attack for once.
That roughing call was bogus

That was a pretty fantastic play to see. He has incredible skills. His athleticism is unbelievable.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
did something happen to Annexstad? or do they usually run a different QB in for goal line touches?
Different QB/TE. Seth Green has been running quite a bit of wildcat, and that has been the goaline offense to this point. He is a “TE” who was a QB until this season. Not a good enough passer to be starting QB, but he has good talent so they are getting him on the field.

Quote: @SkolVikings44 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
did something happen to Annexstad? or do they usually run a different QB in for goal line touches?
Different QB/TE. Seth Green has been running quite a bit of wildcat, and that has been the goaline offense to this point. He is a “TE” who was a QB until this season. Not a good enough passer to be starting QB, but he has good talent so they are getting him on the field.
I dont watch the games,  but I try to catch the highlights and noticed that it was a different QB in the few goal line plays that I saw.