Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 of 7 CBS writers give North to the Packers
Quote: @Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:
I think the Packers start 0-2. 
I would love for that to happen...  but let's be real...  The Bears aren't beating the Packers in Lambeau.

Your probably right about that.  The Bear defense will really need to get up close and personal with Aaron in order to win.  The Bear defense does have pretty good ends and now outstanding linebackers.

@MaroonBells said:
I would love for that to happen...  but let's be real...  The Bears aren't beating the Packers in Lambeau.
Perhaps Khalil Mack will be a major factor in applying a heavy dose of hits to Rogers blind side and thus bring down the Pack in game 1! I will say Im very interested in the first game between those two rivals.

5 out of 7 CBS writers are clueless and can't write.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
5 out of 7 CBS writers are clueless and can't write.
Yup, and you can bet one of them was Pete Prisco. 

@MaroonBells said:
Wouldn't surprise me at all if the Bears beat them. It's not like home has been a huge advantage for them the last several years. 

Fake media.

Rogers covers up a lot of flaws...

Viking fans forget how close that team was to a SB not long ago. 

We'll see, I'm wary of them with a generational talent @ QB. 

It's like the worse they do, the more cemented their Super Bowl is the following season. It must be nice to write about the Packers because it's "autopilot" easy...

I
D
G
A
F
F

When you have to consider 32 teams in 8 divisions, why would you want to day dream about this team?

'That defensive line... that defensive back field... those wideouts... that staff............................................................................................................. **** it... the Packers have Aaron Rodgers baby!' -