Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 of 7 CBS writers give North to the Packers
5 of 7 CBS writers give North to the Packers. 4 of 7 pick them to win the Super Bowl. Zero pick Vikings. This will make that week 2 win all the sweeter, assuming Rodgers gets out of his week 2 Mack matchup with all of his body parts intact. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-...or-eagles/

good lord.

who is their running back?  their best WR after Adams?  how about the defensive backfield?  

It’s pretty much a slap in the face of every non Packer NFL player’s face to think that Rodgers is that good that he can dominate with average at best players.

they have potentially 2 pro bowl players on defense, 1 on offense and this team is going to win 11+ games in a STACKED NFC?

Yep the NFC is loaded.
The Packers are not. All bow down...wow.  However is anybody even surprised?

Fuck the Packers!
[Image: bxroaq0b8g9m.jpeg]

I think the Packers start 0-2. 

Sports writers will always climb on the Packer bandwagon and then make tons of excuses why they failed...Like last year when Rodgers got hurt, the rest of the team supposedly fell all apart because of no Rodgers.  Probably, weren't any good with him either.  The whole team is suppose to pick up the slack.  Offense and defense both sucked.  But you won't convince those sports writers of that.

I was talking to a  couple off customers at work  we all three think  greenback finishes 3rd in the north  with the addition of mack for the bears that's at best  I would not be shocked to see them fourth

Vikings have won the division last 2 of 3 years, had a better offseason, and is a way more well rounded team......but then the reporters can't sniff on AR's jock strap. It's pretty sickening really.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I think the Packers start 0-2. 
I would love for that to happen...  but let's be real...  The Bears aren't beating the Packers in Lambeau.

One of the sportswriters, mentioned in another thread yesterday, had Erin winning the MVP but didn't have the Puke even making the playoffs!  Unbelievable...