Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isidora to start at center for Vikings against 49ers
If Jones can hold up at LG, I like Isidora as a backup Center/OG.  Anything to keep Compton on the sidelines.

Wow, who would have bet on that last spring?

We certainly have some position flexibility along the line.  Hopefully we don't have to use it this year.

Gonna be interesting but when isn't the Vikes OL interesting?

Wow... I like Isi but crazy! played a half there in his career, high school, college, and the NFL. He sure must've done well. I bet Kirk is doing the reads. Could he or Elf play RG which would let Remmers play RT and Hill be another bench warmer? Cut Compton!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Vikergirl said:
Ok so what's the deal with Elflein? 
He's back practicing but they said he wasn't going to start week 1. Hasn't practiced enough. 
Ok thanks for the heads up. I am still pissed off about BRob being cut so I must have missed that. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Gonna be interesting but when isn't the Vikes OL interesting?
I know. I'll take less interesting for that unit in a heartbeat. Hopefully, they can overcome this juggling to pull out a win in Week 1.

they have to win... i somehow happend to reside in a small pocket of niner fans whos shit talking is second to none.  this has to be a win or I will never hear the end of it.

I don't know why they didn't get Isadora more reps? As soon as they found out Easton was gone they should have started getting reps...

Quote: @purpleloki said:
I don't know why they didn't get Isadora more reps? As soon as they found out Easton was gone they should have started getting reps...
Edison played well in week 1.  Maybe Elfliens recovery was much slower than expected.  Dunno, but seems kind of a critical spot, so you would think they had a plan.  Maybe Isadora played so well that they scrapped the plan of having Edison starting and went all in on Isadora.  Obviously they felt Edison wasn't so valuable that they couldn't expose him to the waiver wire.

Quote: @greediron said:
@purpleloki said:
Edison played well in week 1.  Maybe Elfliens recovery was much slower than expected.  Dunno, but seems kind of a critical spot, so you would think they had a plan.  Maybe Isadora played so well that they scrapped the plan of having Edison starting and went all in on Isadora
Surprisingly, I think that is exactly what happened. But a nice surprise.