Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WORSE THAN WATERGATE
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
It would be great to have some actual political debate within the rules of the forum. 
It can be done,  when we were a smaller site it took place,  but  with growth comes pains and the loss of civility in the daily disputes was one of those pains that we never outgrew.

Well, maybe we can try again...it's not like the list of rules to engage in politics are difficult to follow...

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
LMAO 

Jimmy likes your posting of the rules.  

Don’t come in to my thread without offering anything.  I posted relevant and damning information.  And you choose to derail with nonsense.  

Get a real mod here.  I haven’t violated rules.  
I would rather he post the rules that to get into a pointless left vs right name calling bitch fest with you.  If he posts the rules on civility then he can't hardly engage in that behavior can he?

And if you would like the job..it's yours, apparently I am so biased that I have both sides saying I am biased against their view points,  even though you posted a story without actually initially adding a view point so I'm not sure how you are being discriminated against.
I appreciate the job you're doing Jimmy. Keep up the good work.
God I'm such an ass kisser.

lol, he said "ot oh"

i feel his opinion is that this isn't good news.

he said "release the documents President Trump"

i feel his opinion is that the president should release information pertaining to this.

Not only did he apply an opinion, the rule says "... pot stirring memes and such shit."

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
1. Dont post anything in the ST forum without adding your own opinions to it. ( that was a Tempe rule that I really liked )  in an effort to keep the pot stirring memes and such shit out of the threads that dont really add anything to the conversation.

what opinion was added to this post; a copy-paste of the board rules? Was it an attempt to stir the pot?!  We're 14 comments in and the "conversation" hasn't even started.

B) 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/10357...48352.html

Quote:1. HEADS UP.
We know that the FISC didn't have a hearing to issue the Title I warrant, to spy on Carter Page. Why? 
It wasn't the FISC that issued the warrant, in the first place.
IMO it was LORETTA LYNCH (AG). Is that the smoking gun in the FISA application?
Read on.

2. We have all been assuming that only the FISC can issue FISA warrants. 

But that's not true.

The AG can order surveillance WITHOUT FISC approval. The relevant law? 50 US Code 1805:

3. Quote: 

(e)Emergency orders

(1)Notwithstanding any other provision of this subchapter, the Attorney General may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance if the Attorney General—

(A) reasonably determines that an emergency situation exists/..
4. /..with respect to the employment of electronic surveillance to obtain foreign intelligence informationbefore an order authorizing such surveillance can with due diligence be obtained;

I think AG Lynch issued an 'emergency' warrant.
5. All the AG needs is a 'factual basis', to give the order. 

A judge of the FISC must be informed, 'either personally or through a designee' and then an application made, no later than 7 days after the emergency order is made - see (B) - (D).

Now, check the timeline...

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
1. Dont post anything in the ST forum without adding your own opinions to it. ( that was a Tempe rule that I really liked )  in an effort to keep the pot stirring memes and such shit out of the threads that dont really add anything to the conversation.

what opinion was added to this post; a copy-paste of the board rules? Was it an attempt to stir the pot?!  We're 14 comments in and the "conversation" hasn't even started.

B) 
None. But what's the point if the OP has already abandoned the rules? I think if we did, we could have some interesting discussions. Put what seems to be happening is an affirmation of my previous opinion in the other thread...

There's a whole other board for this kind of stuff.  Why not just post it there (where it will truly be appreciated) and leave it at that?  This board seems to be more interested in talking about football.

Quote: @pumpf said:
There's a whole other board for this kind of stuff.  Why not just post it there (where it will truly be appreciated) and leave it at that?  This board seems to be more interested in talking about football.
Technically this is the other board for that stuff on this site.  If you are viewing in "recent discussions" you Will see both boards threads on that view option.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
I don’t need to add anything.  Is that all you got?

As I have been saying for a long time ... Russia collusion is fake and an effort to derail his candidacy and his presidency.  To cover up the Obama illegal spying.  

He wasn’t supposed to win.  We weren’t supposed to find out.  
I (very rarely) go over to that other board to check it out, but I can't count how many times I've seen "Here we go!" or "This is it!" type posts where some huge bombshell is going to put Hillary or someone else in jail and completely vindicate Trump.  But now we are supposed to believe that THIS latest conspiracy theory is true and it's finally all going to happen.  You might want to start questioning some of the sources where you are getting all of this information from.

For example, it is Trump's campaign manager, assistant campaign manager, personal attorney, etc. who are pleading guilty or being found guilty of actual crimes here in the real world.  The kicker is that Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, Sessions, etc. are life-long Republicans.  But somehow, they are all plotting against Trump in some grand conspiracy.  Maybe it's just simply the fact that Trump and his ilk are some of the most corrupt, immoral people that have ever occupied the office in this nation's history.

And just yesterday the freaking President of the United States comes out and blasts the Justice Department for actually doing its job and prosecuting crimes in Congress, instead of letting the crooks get away so that they have easier wins in their elections coming up this fall.  It's absolutely disgusting and I can't believe that some people are completely fine with this type of behavior.  Trump acts more like a NY mob boss by the day.