Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles drop to #5, new #1 in BR power rankings
Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
It's fan appeal solely. There's no purpose to NFL rankings except to get people reading and talking. I kinda enjoy them. I'm one who kind of gets defensive if they are ranked low. However I don't like when there ranked one like this. So guess I'm just as guilty as the next fool. Entertainment purposes only. 
...as opposed to the actual, um..."games."  Wink

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
It's fan appeal solely. There's no purpose to NFL rankings except to get people reading and talking. I kinda enjoy them. I'm one who kind of gets defensive if they are ranked low. However I don't like when there ranked one like this. So guess I'm just as guilty as the next fool. Entertainment purposes only. 
what are you talking about?  actual games are life and death shit.... arent they??

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
what are you talking about?  actual games are life and death shit.... arent they??
If they were, we'd all be dead. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
Lingchi...death by 1000 cuts.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
I clot quickly.