Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Brother, Denver Post
well if CK fails, this guy can always say “ I saw problems early on...”
 Wink 

Most Fans understand it wasn’t Superbowl Saturday, & I’m sure they are steadfast in their resolve of Elway, but there were rumblings about his QB decisions well before this season

I’m glad it’s not our worry anymore & we can concentrate on our own worries !
 Smile 

Thunking was never a strong suit with elway.

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
@"pumpf" said:
Journalism... is dead.  The fact that this guy has a job with the Denver Post shows that they don't employ him for his writing skills but rather his ability to generate clicks.  Absurd.
?

So it’s fake news that Keenum & the O sucked ? Are those alternative facts/stats ?

Yes,yes,yes, it’s preseason ( can we sticky that phrase?) but I think Zim was right and that horseshoe is worn out

If I was a Bronco fan, I would “click” on tat article as they may have big problems & the author used a great angle due to yhe exchangevof QB’s betweeen teams this off season, & the fact the guy in charge is a HOF QB himself

The largest chears in the stafium saturday night were for Mr Irrelevant

It’s not the end of democracy when a beat reporter writes an article...
Yes, when you base it off of the first 2 series of the preseason.  

No, but the end of democracy is certainly hastened by "journalists" who pretend to be digging for facts... and holding leaders accountable... are actually biased and are really just mouthpieces for their chosen versions of propaganda.  In the world of sports it's annoying.  In the "real world" it is a much more serious matter.

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
@"Maple Surple" said:
@"pumpf" said:
Journalism... is dead.  The fact that this guy has a job with the Denver Post shows that they don't employ him for his writing skills but rather his ability to generate clicks.  Absurd.
?

So it’s fake news that Keenum & the O sucked ? Are those alternative facts/stats ?

Yes,yes,yes, it’s preseason ( can we sticky that phrase?) but I think Zim was right and that horseshoe is worn out

If I was a Bronco fan, I would “click” on tat article as they may have big problems & the author used a great angle due to yhe exchangevof QB’s betweeen teams this off season, & the fact the guy in charge is a HOF QB himself

No, but the end of democracy is certainly hastened by "journalists" who pretend to be digging for facts... and holding leaders accountable... are actually biased and are really just mouthpieces for their chosen versions of propaganda.  In the world of sports it's annoying.  In the "real world" it is a much more serious matter.
wait!?  the post is owned by fox now?!

The Secret state or deep state or whatever conspiracy aside... Wink

Funny how “Its just a pre season” mantra hums along & meanwhile

Chad Kelly was promoted to back up
The game didnt give fans many opps to chear, & they were chanting his name 

Drawing conclusions after a guy throws all of 6 passes is usually reserved for message board dumbos, not professional journalists.

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"pumpf" said:
@"Maple Surple" said:
@"pumpf" said:
?

wait!?  the post is owned by fox now?!
Who said anything about Fox?  

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
As far as Dark Star goes, he had a column somewhere. I've never lived in Minnesota or listened to Minnesota sports radio. 
Dark Star had an weekly article in the Viking Update magazine back in the 90's.  I had subscription for several years in that time period.

Added link: https://247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Article/Holler-Saying-goodbye-to-a-bright-Dark-Star-104908931/

I didn’t understand Elway’s love for Lynch and honestly all of this stems from that with Elway. Like the writer eventually implied, Case is definately better than what they have. They should consider finding competition for their backup. If their defense plays like it can, they’ll win games with case. He can win he just needs help. 

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
As far as Dark Star goes, he had a column somewhere. I've never lived in Minnesota or listened to Minnesota sports radio. 
Dark Star had an weekly article in the Viking Update magazine back in the 90's.  I had subscription for several years in that time period.

Added link: https://247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Article/Holler-Saying-goodbye-to-a-bright-Dark-Star-104908931/

Yep, I think that's it. Sounds like he passed...and was reborn in New Jersey.