Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everson Griffen to Sign Extension This Morning
Quote: @greediron said:
who is the third? 
Possibly Linval. 

hope so.  Gotta keep the big ugly in the middle.

Quote: @NFL Draft Guru said:
@Vanguard83 said:
I don't know S about front office, cap space, etc. but it seems like the Vikes do a pretty good job of keeping the guys they want without sacrificing the future.
One man that works behind the scenes and doesn't get the credit he deserves - Brez 
The smartest of Viking fans have known the value of Brez for years. But boy, he'll sure be earning that salary now with so many assets to try and budget/forecast for.

Quote: @NFL Draft Guru said:
@greediron said:
who is the third? 
Possibly Linval. 
Giddy-up on Linval...

Hope they leave some $ for a qb and the offensive side of the ball  Smile

Congrats to Everson and kudos to Brez.

Didn't see this one coming this soon.  Linval would make sense.  Barr could be another possibility I suppose.

I hope it's true about Linval Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Quote: @AllBS said:
Didn't see this one coming this soon.  Linval would make sense.  Barr could be another possibility I suppose.
Not sure Barr or the Vikings are ready to extend.  His value is low right now, he would probably bet on himself having a better year.  And injuries have hampered him, so the Vikings might be wary.

Massive sounds a bit over the top... I hope.  Griff is a stud but Massive money scares me a bit as there is a lot of talent out there still.  But as has been pointed out... Brez has done an outstanding job in the past. 

My favorite player on the team: still underrated. He's a force. Uber athletic. Hustle machine. A beast.