93: R3P29 OT MITCH HYATT CLEMSON
98: R3P34 OT ISAIAH PRINCE OHIO STATE
132: R4P29 WR COLLIN JOHNSON TEXAS
204: R6P29 S CHASE HANSEN UTAH
208: R6P33 QB NICK FITZGERALD MISSISSIPPI STATE
247: R7P29 RB BRUCE ANDERSON NORTH DATOKA STATE
251: R7P33 CB CHRIS WESTRY KENTUCKY
254: R7P36 EDGE DEWAYNE HENDRIX PITTSBURGH
WTF Spielman!   completely ignoring the middle of the OL once again!  can his ass.
Careful, this mock might end up on someone's sig as evidence that Spielman needs to go

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
So this is where the tackles have been hiding the last couple years.

At least roto picks us to finish well. Saw one recently that had us finishing 10-6. One of the top 3 teams in the NFL loses no one, upgrades the QB, upgrades the WRs, gets its star RB back, upgrades its nickel, adds Sheldon Freaking Richardson... and loses three more games? 
I know we added some cool pieces but theres no saying Cousins comes in and preforms as well as Keenum.  

That's a pretty pessimistic view, since the market, a completely unbiased source, claims Cousins is about 3 times better than Keenum. There are reasons that this team might falter, but it's not in the talent on the roster. By any objective analysis, that's been improved quite a bit. Cousins > Keenum. Dalvin > Murray. Richardson > TJ. Those reasons we could falter are more in the new OC and how he takes to play calling. We're all assuming he's going to be brilliant, but who really knows? It's in Mike Zimmer and how he prepares the defense. IMO, every breakdown this team has had in the last few years has been attributed to defensive game plan. And its in injuries, but we're no more or less susceptible to that than any other team. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MarkSP18 said:
Here is one way too early ...

29: R1P29 DL DEXTER LAWRENCE CLEMSON
61: R2P29 LB JOSH ALLEN KENTUCKY
93: R3P29 OT MITCH HYATT CLEMSON
98: R3P34 OT ISAIAH PRINCE OHIO STATE
132: R4P29 WR COLLIN JOHNSON TEXAS
204: R6P29 S CHASE HANSEN UTAH
208: R6P33 QB NICK FITZGERALD MISSISSIPPI STATE
247: R7P29 RB BRUCE ANDERSON NORTH DATOKA STATE
251: R7P33 CB CHRIS WESTRY KENTUCKY
254: R7P36 EDGE DEWAYNE HENDRIX PITTSBURGH
WTF Spielman!   completely ignoring the middle of the OL once again!  can his ass.
I know right?  But I assume he has taken care of the OL this year and it really is not a need next year.

Getting two tackles would be nice.  Perhaps?

I think all these players will go earlier as is the usual refrain.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:

At least roto picks us to finish well. Saw one recently that had us finishing 10-6. One of the top 3 teams in the NFL loses no one, upgrades the QB, upgrades the WRs, gets its star RB back, upgrades its nickel, adds Sheldon Freaking Richardson... and loses three more games? 
I know we added some cool pieces but theres no saying Cousins comes in and preforms as well as Keenum.  

That's a pretty pessimistic view, since the market, a completely unbiased source, claims Cousins is about 3 times better than Keenum. There are reasons that this team might falter, but it's not in the talent on the roster. By any objective analysis, that's been improved quite a bit. Cousins > Keenum. Dalvin > Murray. Richardson > TJ. Those reasons we could falter are more in the new OC and how he takes to play calling. We're all assuming he's going to be brilliant, but who really knows? It's in Mike Zimmer and how he prepares the defense. IMO, every breakdown this team has had in the last few years has been attributed to defensive game plan. And its in injuries, but we're no more or less susceptible to that than any other team. 

I am gonna give that a big WTF?

The rest is spot on, but every breakdown?  Like Case throwing INTs against the Saints and Eagles?  Like the pathetic offense we fielded in 2016? 

Omg! Slow down now. The 2018-2019 season hasn't even begun yet. They hype the draft to death and then start hyping the next one lol.

These mocks are all wrong! We'll be taking corners in the 1st from here to eternity.

Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:

The rest is spot on, but every breakdown?  Like Case throwing INTs against the Saints and Eagles?  Like the pathetic offense we fielded in 2016? 
Yeah, Case Keenum wasn't very good, but he wasn't the reason we lost those games. In the last six quarters of 2017 our defense just fell apart. The talent is there, we just got outsmarted and didn't adjust. In 2016 we started 5-0. Bradford had a career year despite terrible O-line play. No, our offense wasn't great, but the collapse in the 2nd half of the season was on the defense. 

@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:

Yeah, Case Keenum wasn't very good, but he wasn't the reason we lost those games. In the last six quarters of 2017 our defense just fell apart. The talent is there, we just got outsmarted and didn't adjust. In 2016 we started 5-0. Bradford had a career year despite terrible O-line play. No, our offense wasn't great, but the collapse in the 2nd half of the season was on the defense. 
momentum is a fickle bitch,  there are plenty of fingers of blame that could be pointed involving the failures of this last season IMO.

@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:

I would argue that in 2016, the defense carried the day in the 5-0 start and then came back to earth a bit while the offense never really won many games.  I recall the Philly game where the defense gave the offense the ball inside the 20 twice, once inside the 5 and the offense came away with 0 points.  That theme was repeated in another game later in the season. 

And last year it was a team thing.  The offense turned the ball over leading to easy points and momentum for the Saints and Eagles.  And other than the miracle and the 1st drive in Philly, the offense did little to help the D.  Multiple turnovers against Philly killed any chance to swing momentum and stay in the game.  Once they had a 2 score lead at home, what did you expect the D to do?  The offense has the entire playbook open and the D is at a serious disadvantage.

So, I disagree.  I think the offense was more of the issue in the last 6 quarters.