Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because Its Never Too Early

Another heart-break in the NFCCG huh? 

Richardson is one of so many story-lines this season. None bigger than the qb though. 

Jeez, the body is not even cold yet. I guess if one was disappointed with this year’s draft they could start looking to next year’s.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/79...mock-draft
So this is where the tackles have been hiding the last couple years.

At least roto picks us to finish well. Saw one recently that had us finishing 10-6. One of the top 3 teams in the NFL loses no one, upgrades the QB, upgrades the WRs, gets its star RB back, upgrades its nickel, adds Sheldon Freaking Richardson... and loses three more games? 

Benzschawel

If that name doesn't scream "OL" I don't know what does...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
So this is where the tackles have been hiding the last couple years.

At least roto picks us to finish well. Saw one recently that had us finishing 10-6. One of the top 3 teams in the NFL loses no one, upgrades the QB, upgrades the WRs, gets its star RB back, upgrades its nickel, adds Sheldon Freaking Richardson... and loses three more games? 
When was the last time a team lost the championship game and came back stronger the following season?  I know we added some cool pieces but theres no saying Cousins comes in and preforms as well as Keenum.  On top of that we'd have to stay about the same in terms of health and our OL continues to be an issue.

I'm not saying we're going to "implode" (depending on your definition) like we did in 2010 or even 2001 and 1999......but history isn't on our side.  Hopefully we can stay strong over the next 3 years.  I like our chances if we can do so.

These mocks are so stupid.  I saw a mock yesterday that the vikings, packers, and eagles picking 29, 30, and 31... and thats not even possible without trades.   and I was wondering why we traded up from 32 with NE and what that cost us.

Here is one way too early ...

29: R1P29 DL DEXTER LAWRENCE CLEMSON
61: R2P29 LB JOSH ALLEN KENTUCKY
93: R3P29 OT MITCH HYATT CLEMSON
98: R3P34 OT ISAIAH PRINCE OHIO STATE
132: R4P29 WR COLLIN JOHNSON TEXAS
204: R6P29 S CHASE HANSEN UTAH
208: R6P33 QB NICK FITZGERALD MISSISSIPPI STATE
247: R7P29 RB BRUCE ANDERSON NORTH DATOKA STATE
251: R7P33 CB CHRIS WESTRY KENTUCKY
254: R7P36 EDGE DEWAYNE HENDRIX PITTSBURGH

Quote: @MarkSP18 said:
Here is one way too early ...

29: R1P29 DL DEXTER LAWRENCE CLEMSON
61: R2P29 LB JOSH ALLEN KENTUCKY
93: R3P29 OT MITCH HYATT CLEMSON
98: R3P34 OT ISAIAH PRINCE OHIO STATE
132: R4P29 WR COLLIN JOHNSON TEXAS
204: R6P29 S CHASE HANSEN UTAH
208: R6P33 QB NICK FITZGERALD MISSISSIPPI STATE
247: R7P29 RB BRUCE ANDERSON NORTH DATOKA STATE
251: R7P33 CB CHRIS WESTRY KENTUCKY
254: R7P36 EDGE DEWAYNE HENDRIX PITTSBURGH
WTF Spielman!   completely ignoring the middle of the OL once again!  can his ass.