Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite Turmoil, NFL Teams Fear Aaron Rodgers Will Be Better Than Ever in 2018
Meh. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I like what Jimmy Graham offers to that offense and I'm sure the Packers will be a solid team, but any objective look at their depth chart shows this team is tier below the Vikings, Eagles, Rams and Saints. 
Jimmy Graham wont do much when he is forced to play on the line and stay in and blocked.
Why would he do that? 
because the Defense is kicking the shit out of Rogers.... again.

devastating injury??
I hadn't realized a collarbone was devastating...I guess only Rodgers could ever come back from such a horrific tragedy. I'm sure there is a movie deal already in place.

Odds are, he will get injured again. And the only fear I see is Rodgers having to play against Anthony Bone Crusher Barr twice a season. 

He isn't a spring chicken anymore and I don't think he is going to age like Tom Brady. Will be interesting to see what Rodgers looks like after the injury and if his shoulder holds up to the beating.

I like Rodgers as a player, but I don't think Graham changes the dynamic anymore than Nelson did the last couple years and I don't think Rodgers is just going to flip a switch and go berserk.  I think they're similar to what they were the last couple years.  Great QBing, a good offense, and a not good defense. I'd put them at 9-7 in this highly competitive NFC landscape.

Fuck the Packers...!  Wink B)  

Graham  has been a  shadow of himself  since his  knee injury  a decline  player the last three  years now living off  a  false rep

I'm not buying into the hype this article is trying to create.  We are going to win the North for the third time in 4 years with or without Rodgers.  

Even if they had Graham in his prime, they are still one soft sack away from throwing in the towel again