Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Despite Turmoil, NFL Teams Fear Aaron Rodgers Will Be Better Than Ever in 2018
As the 2018 NFL draft approaches, the Green Bay Packers seem to be in a state of flux. 
In mid-March, they released Jordy NelsonAaron Rodgers' best weapon and close friend. In January, the contract of Alex Van Pelt, his quarterbacks coach, expired and he didn't return. And Rodgers himself is coming off of a devastating injury.
All of this seems contrary to the notion that Rodgers will have an explosive comeback in 2018. Yet sources from several teams tell me they're more afraid of Rodgers than ever.
In fact, they think Rodgers will return with a vengeance this season. They think this will be his season. They think he'll win the MVP. They think—and this is saying something, because Rodgers is both a superstar and perhaps the most gifted quarterback ever—we might see the best version of him yet.
The primary reason they highlight for this expected Rodgers resurgence? Jimmy Graham
As one of the team sources put it, if you put a player with Rodgers' accuracy together with a player of Graham's caliber, you essentially create an NFC version of Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski.
"The damage Aaron Rodgers could do with Jimmy Graham is scary," the source said. "It's potentially historic."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/27712...ce=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Dont

Care

good lord. Can we stop with this Jimmy Graham bullshit?  seriously, this guy is more overrated than Jeremy Shockey was. He was a major disappointment in Seattle, he has a good game here or there to keep up the hype. 

Glad that they are counting on him to be a big part of their off se. 

He and Randall Cobb, ugh, overrated with no running game. 

canr wait to beat their ass on the road

I will wait and see what they do in the draft,  but the way their roster is right now i wouldnt use the word fear in describing their team.  maybe pity would be a better word.

Shampoo, rinse, repeat. Rodgers is a god. Rodgers is apparently the most gifted QB of all-time. Rodgers all on his own is going to win the SB. Rodgers will be better than ever so who cares about broken collar bones. Rodgers don't need no stinkin' defense (but has a very stinky one). Rodgers/Graham >Brady/Gronkowski. Rodgers will soon cure cancer, also all on his own.

What a bunch of crap. Who in the NFL sits around trembling over ANY other team? And if they did, who would be stupid and cowardly enough to voice that publicly? I suspect whoever wrote this just pulled right out of his ass to give himself something to write.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
What a bunch of crap. Who in the NFL sits around trembling over ANY other team? And if they did, who would be stupid and cowardly enough to voice that publicly? I suspect whoever wrote this just pulled right out of his ass to give himself something to write.
I mean....the Browns for instance tremble at the thought of playing ANY game against ANY team don't they?

I like what Jimmy Graham offers to that offense and I'm sure the Packers will be a solid team, but any objective look at their depth chart shows this team is tier below the Vikings, Eagles, Rams and Saints. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I like what Jimmy Graham offers to that offense and I'm sure the Packers will be a solid team, but any objective look at their depth chart shows this team is tier below the Vikings, Eagles, Rams and Saints. 
Jimmy Graham wont do much when he is forced to play on the line and stay in and block.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Jimmy Graham wont do much when he is forced to play on the line and stay in and blocked.
Why would he do that?