Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vikings are not opening the 2018 season against the Eagles,
I like the idea of giving Cousins ans the new offense a little bit of time to gel before this game.
If you open against them and they win becaus the offense is still getting its shit together, everyone just says “See, the Vikings suck!”

Why does the game have to be in Philly? We need more full beer cans thrown at women and children just to confirm the jackasserie of their fandom?  

Igflea somehow  got  Kolb two play his best two games of his life when it counted   hell  they  should been flagged for  Def  holding or pi  against the Falcons  super easy call    to make  but not made by a  ref but I can see  both sides  in not making the  call but Jones was mocked to the ground before getting up and missing the  ball  easy illegal contact or holding   because  it was further than  5  yards from scrimmage  changes everything for the Vikings and patriots 

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
I like the idea of giving Cousins ans the new offense a little bit of time to gel before this game.
If you open against them and they win becaus the offense is still getting its shit together, everyone just says “See, the Vikings suck!”
SF is one of my NFC dark-horse teams to do a fast turn around.  That is a tough schedule on paper. Going to GB for what might be their season opener with Rogers back wont be easy either. Even in our best years we typically split with The Pack. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
SF is one of my NFC dark-horse teams to do a fast turn around.  That is a tough schedule on paper. Going to GB for what might be their season opener with Rogers back wont be easy either. Even in our best years we typically split with The Pack. 

Yeah, and I still have nightmares about our season opener against them a few years ago. 2nd game of a Monday Night double bill. That was one of the all time worst coaching performances this team has turned in. Right up there with 41-0 and last year's NFCC.