Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vikings are not opening the 2018 season against the Eagles,

"Take a deep breath, Vikings fans. The Vikings are not opening the 2018 season against the Eagles, after all.
A radio report a few weeks back said the season opener would be a rematch of the NFC Championship Game, in which the Eagles trounced the Vikings en route to the Super Bowl LII title."
Take a deep breath??? What's that mean? are we supposed to be afraid to play the Eagles or something?? F*** that noise....

The Eagles dodged the bullet, not the Vikes

Quote: @"Poiple" said:
The Eagles dodged the bullet, not the Vikes
Exactly. We're the Champions of the North and taking all comers!

What? Damn. It made perfect sense. We need that game early. Opening day would've been perfect. 

NFL was probably afraid of their asshole fans.

I dunno
We can talk smack, but can’t help think week 5 is better than a home opener, raising the banner game on day 1 of our new Offense

Sure the Vikes want revenge, but it can wait

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
I dunno
We can talk smack, but can’t help think week 5 is better than a home opener, raising the banner game on day 1 of our new Offense

Sure the Vikes want revenge, but it can wait
And a few weeks to expose Foles' weaknesses.

The Vikings should have all the motivation they need to win that Eagles game...as if the embarrassment that was the NFCC game isn't enough, it's Zim's chance to redeem himself against this team who he's lost to twice and Flip should coach him up in that regard. This is Flip's homecoming, so you know it'll be important to him. Cousins should want to go in there and show Vikings fans and the team that they're going to be serious competition for the Eagles moving forward. 

I always remember the beginning of the Vikings 2010 season when opened the season against the Saints after loosing in the NFC title game.  I thought they would be motivated and win that game too.