Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets kickin ass & takin' names
It is truly astonishing to me what people are capable of believing...

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
mods—please remove,p this from the longship.  and the person who started this thread .
WOW.  

What did I do? 

O-Posted (in the sensitive section) a newsworthy difference in POTUS tweets, that even the NYTimes noticed. 
Respectfully refuted a contrary post. 
Respectfully commented on a neutral post. 
Agreed with a complimentary post.  

What'd I miss?  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
mods—please remove,p this from the longship.  and the person who started this thread .
WOW.  

What did I do? 

O-Posted (in the sensitive section) a newsworthy difference in POTUS tweets, that even the NYTimes noticed. 
Respectfully refuted a contrary post. 
Respectfully commented on a neutral post. 
Agreed with a complimentary post.  

What'd I miss?  

sorry.  my apologies.  I thought I was reading the longship catagory and this turned up.  you have every right to post what you want in the “sensitive topics” catagory.  

Since we have had multiple questions on this thread, remember, you can turn off, or hide the sensitive topics forum.  Click on Categories in the purple banner.  Then click on the gear icon for the forum you wish to hide and select hide.

You can also simply select the longship link rather than all "discussion". 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Since we have had multiple questions on this thread, remember, you can turn off, or hide the sensitive topics forum.  Click on Categories in the purple banner.  Then click on the gear icon for the forum you wish to hide and select hide.

You can also simply select the longship link rather than all "discussion". 
turn off?  people had to opt into this forum to begin with.  except for those that Mike grandfathered in on his own accord at set up based on people who have participated frequently in the past,  but if somebody would rather not participate they can turn themselves off or I can change their account so it will not show... ever.

Yeah we have a pretty good setup for handling this if people no longer want to participate and if people are unable to participate civilly. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Since we have had multiple questions on this thread
Multiple?   You're welcome.  Smile  

Quote: @"Skodin" said:

If McCabe lied, remember this country still
operstes under innocent until proven guilty, then he should be prosecuted in the court of law. 
Just to reiterate how wrong your post is... McCabe did not survive an OBAMA-INSTIGATED IA review.  Sessions, was just the messenger.  

But don't worry, McCabe found aid & comfort with the MSM/WaPo, tonite.  Something never afforded to Marine LTGEN Mike Flynn.  

Quote:
Then: 3 things happened.  
Actually won the GOP nomination.  (Including Cruz -- my fave --) everywhere in the South except Texas. 
Smoked HRC. 
And 3rd, most importantly --  has governed (thus far) as even more conservative than Reagan

You are right about Mueller not being a hated figure before.  
I don't know that the "hatred" is personally directed @ Mueller... but more so that there is an appointment of a Special Counsel (Mueller). 
It is very clear that the SC appointment was engineered by Comey.  He (Comey) admitted it.  

To some of us, this SC was designed by the 'deep-state' senior level intelligence leaders (& holdovers from Obama admin) to hound Trump. 
It was ideated during the '16 Prexy election, and put into action soon after (egads!) Trump won.  
(I'm willing to defend the above 2 statements, at length, if you want to debate it. )

First off -- McCabe's firing resulted from an OBAMA-INSTIGATED investigation...and the recommendation to fire McCabe came from the result of that internal FBI investigation.  
The sitting DOJ AG (Sessions) just happened to be the department head, at the time of the recommendation.  Not Holder (the only AG in history to be held in contempt of Congress). 
IOW, McCabe was 'proven guilty' by an internal affairs review.  Part of the charges, was lying to the investigators. LtGen Flynn was accused of the same, and he had to answer to a grand jury
(empaneled by Mueller).  McCabe should be on his knees every night, praying he not only loses a partial pension-- but losing his own liberty before a grand jury.  

And before you call others "rubes".... do some basic Constitution, please.   
Mueller, serves at the discretion of the POTUS.  Yes. He. Does. 
The DOJ (executive branch/POTUS < Trump can fire Mueller yesterday, and there is no constitutional crisis, whatsoever.  Congress is still free to start impeachment proceedings... anytime.  
"the end of order in the political system" lmao

The main point of my OP, was to point out Trump's weekend tweets,  were particularly 'aggressive'.  
Of course, he tweets a lot.  But these recent tweets were different. 

Even the NYTimes, noticed. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/18/us/po...eller.html

We're witnessing very interesting times.
this is the prime example of the lunacy most americans ahould be afraid of. your willingness to defend a president not fit for office then spew Mark levin, which is borderline Alex Jones. Oh btw the Preesident loves him some Alex Jones as well. I just do not understand the end goal of intelligent people to defend this administration. Is it because he is more conservative than Reagan?  Seriously?  You want to go back 30 years as a way of seeing the world?  governing?  More conservative than Reagan is not possible in todays day and age, its akin to believing the world is 6000 years old, when science day after day tells us it wasnt. The process of evolving is a bitch for some, but damn man whats the end goal here?  im guessing you are a hugr fan of Mike Pence as well?

So this is a deep state op to rid of Trump all arranged by Comey who was working under the direction of an Obama initiative? i am not going to profess to knowing the ins and outs, the exact
details of this case and neither should you (and neither should any of the talking heads you listen to) but in regards to Flynn and McCabe, they should both be tried. The reason the one has a bigger target on his back is due to the fact that he took his honor and medals and badges and went on Fox News and then in front  of the nation and SCREAMED about a liar while being one.   they will get their time in court, justice will be served. 

Trump fires Mueller, which we all know he can direct, he needs someone else to do it, sure the world is stays the same until someone grows a fucking pair in the GOP and sides with the DEMS to rid of this clown. If he fires Mueller, he is in the bounds of his position, albeit using intimidation over Sessions to get it done, but shows that NO ONE CAN CHALLENGE TRUMP, NO ONE.  We would be at the whim of a fucking idiot who is unraveling American influence around the world. These are things that moronic dictators and thugs do, not thr office of the President of the United States. 

hypocrisy is what is going to turn this whole thing upside down, if everyone is a hypocrite then no one will be trusted. if you cant trust your political leaders even at face value now, the system has collapsed. Thomas Jefferson stated eloquently

“He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions.“

i dont understand how rational people want to defend a man and his cronies who have proven to be nothing but liars. Not only defend but actually trust, its almost a level of Stockholm Syndrome. I guess i dont see the overall and ending benefit in this type of belief (UNLESS all you want is to be right no matter what the truth is OR you want a social civil war). I hated HRC, her and her whole outfit, was glad when Trump won, but man it looks worse and worse every day

If Comey, a Republican and head of one of the most valued institutions in keeping world order, was investigating Trump because they knew there was a history of compromise with trump and the Soviets (thats who we are dealing with here, not the Russians) i am believing there is fire to all this smoke.  Wouldnt you?

jesus, republicans and former GOP voters:

FBI = good, RUSSIA = bad

finally. this is the most disturbing part of all . . .  
“To some of us, this SC was designed by the 'deep-state' senior level intelligence leaders (& holdovers from Obama admin) to hound Trump. 
It was ideated during the '16 Prexy election, and put into action soon after (egads!) Trump won.  
(I'm willing to defend the above 2 statements, at length, if you want to debate it. )“

“To some of us?” Meaning my conspiracy theory echo chamber, this is done by the “deep state”. Yikes man, yikes. Somehow you know more than even regular political ops, there is nothing wrong with believing there are two sides to every story but your stated willingness to defend something that is based on rumors, accusations and hypotheticals is concerning.  Sounds like the firsr 5 minutes of the Hannity show, just burying yourself deeper and deeper into the bullshit. So if the feds come back with evidence that the trump team was manipulated or aided by the Russians due to relationships and compromise, you are ready and willing to give credit to the deep state for protecting this country, correct?  No, you won’t, youll question the evidence that is presented and people involved as an even “deeper” state.  Proving that truth is dead and the system is truly in a position of total collapse. Which means congrats, you played yourself.