Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets kickin ass & takin' names

Its hard to believe anything this clown says when it’s a well known fact that most GMen are Republicans, including James Comey and Bob Mueller. 

Yeah it is so hard.  The two love birds weren't working.  Rather they were texting each other and the Obama-appointed IG found their texts and the plan to rig the election with the Russian crap and after he was elected, they developed an insurance plan to take him out.  

McCabe lied to Congress.  The FBI and IG said so.  So he is fired but not arrested?  Flynn supposedly lied about his legal activities and was brought down.  

Pay attention.  This is huge treason. 

Come on man. Do not be a rube. You can call Trump what he is, a liar and still have issue with the system.  Did any of the GOP have such disgust for Mueller before Trump?  No. Especially Mueller, former Marine, Purple Heart Winner, appointed by W with a stellar track record. 

If McCabe lied, remember this country still
operstes under innocent until proven guilty, then he should be prosecuted in the court of law. However, to believe this idiot’s tweets about Mueller and his team being Democrats is the epitome of stupidity.  You do understand what a Mueller firing means right?  

the end of Trump, or the end of order in the political system

This is what people want, all for the sake of believing in a life long conman?

see you got the left wing and tge right wing.....same bird though. there isnt a damn bit of difference between Rs and Ds

Emperor Cheeto has been a lying, bumbling, blustering asshat for decades...and the businesses in bankruptcy and the school requiring settlements are just more recent chapters in a truly pathetic book.

As long as Americans continue to buy into the fiction that it's just DNC vs. GOP, the country will continue circling the drain.

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
Come on man. Do not be a rube. You can call Trump what he is, a liar and still have issue with the system.  Did any of the GOP have such disgust for Mueller before Trump?  No. Especially Mueller, former Marine, Purple Heart Winner, appointed by W with a stellar track record. 

If McCabe lied, remember this country still
operstes under innocent until proven guilty, then he should be prosecuted in the court of law. However, to believe this idiot’s tweets about Mueller and his team being Democrats is the epitome of stupidity.  You do understand what a Mueller firing means right?  

the end of Trump, or the end of order in the political system

This is what people want, all for the sake of believing in a life long conman?
Not that anyone cares, but I was very skeptical of Trump at first.  I thought his candidacy was all about self-promotion, not about "country/service". 

Then: 3 things happened.  
Actually won the GOP nomination.  (Including Cruz -- my fave --) everywhere in the South except Texas. 
Smoked HRC. 
And 3rd, most importantly --  has governed (thus far) as even more conservative than Reagan

You are right about Mueller not being a hated figure before.  
I don't know that the "hatred" is personally directed @ Mueller... but more so that there is an appointment of a Special Counsel (Mueller). 
It is very clear that the SC appointment was engineered by Comey.  He (Comey) admitted it.  

To some of us, this SC was designed by the 'deep-state' senior level intelligence leaders (& holdovers from Obama admin) to hound Trump. 
It was ideated during the '16 Prexy election, and put into action soon after (egads!) Trump won.  
(I'm willing to defend the above 2 statements, at length, if you want to debate it. )

You said: 
"If McCabe lied, remember this country still

the end of Trump, or the end of order in the political system"

First off -- McCabe's firing resulted from an OBAMA-INSTIGATED investigation...and the recommendation to fire McCabe came from the result of that internal FBI investigation.  
The sitting DOJ AG (Sessions) just happened to be the department head, at the time of the recommendation.  Not Holder (the only AG in history to be held in contempt of Congress). 
IOW, McCabe was 'proven guilty' by an internal affairs review.  Part of the charges, was lying to the investigators. LtGen Flynn was accused of the same, and he had to answer to a grand jury
(empaneled by Mueller).  McCabe should be on his knees every night, praying he not only loses a partial pension-- but losing his own liberty before a grand jury.  

And before you call others "rubes".... do some basic Constitution, please.   
Mueller, serves at the discretion of the POTUS.  Yes. He. Does. 
The DOJ (executive branch/POTUS < Trump can fire Mueller yesterday, and there is no constitutional crisis, whatsoever.  Congress is still free to start impeachment proceedings... anytime.  
"the end of order in the political system" lmao

The main point of my OP, was to point out Trump's weekend tweets,  were particularly 'aggressive'.  
Of course, he tweets a lot.  But these recent tweets were different. 

Even the NYTimes, noticed. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/18/us/po...eller.html

We're witnessing very interesting times.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Emperor Cheeto has been a lying, bumbling, blustering asshat for decades...and the businesses in bankruptcy and the school requiring settlements are just more recent chapters in a truly pathetic book.

As long as Americans continue to buy into the fiction that it's just DNC vs. GOP, the country will continue circling the drain.
Changed my registration from GOP to IND two years ago. 
The main impetus?  What McConnell and the GOP did to McDaniel a few years ago. https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/...ochran-win

The good news?  Georgia is an open-primary state.  I can still vote for the most conservative (limited govt/pro-life) candidate.... Dem(lol) or GOP. Smile
The further good news?  If our country ever spawns a legit 3rd party candidate, I'm poised.  Smile 

On top of Trump governing very conservatively... he's been doing his best to be 'anti-swamp', concurrently, also.  

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:

Pay attention.  This is huge treason. 
Yuge. 

mods—please remove,p this from the longship.  and the person who started this thread .