Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft pick after Richardson signing.
Dark horse is a QB isnt it?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Like a Mason Rudolph?
or... gulp, Lamar Jackson?
I don't see it after they just grabbed two in FA.

Maybe the other dark horse position is a Safety like Ronnie Harrison...?

Murray on a one year deal now, definitely need to look at a RB Day 2...

Isn't the Richardson deal a one year deal?  I don't think you let that influence the pick.  I think Jaleel Johnsons development or lack there of should have a much larger influence.

Quote: @kahsmick said:
@AGRforever said:
Like a Mason Rudolph?
or... gulp, Lamar Jackson?
I don't see it after they just grabbed two in FA.

Maybe the other dark horse position is a Safety like Ronnie Harrison...?
Seimen (sp?) has 1yr left.

BPA, preferably a starting RG (Price, Hernandez) or RT (McGlinchey). 

I wouldnt be upset if those three were gone and we added a DT or CB

After two OL picks, I would love to see defense rest of the way through

PRICE at 30...lineup next to Buddy the Elf.  Good chemistry from the get-go.

RT is the weakest position on the team. Hill couldn't handle Jordan or Graham in the Playoffs. Remmers isn't much, if any better.

Izzy filled in for Easton earlier in the season and didn't miss a beat. And he played RG at Miami, IIRC. Remmers is a better fit at RG than he was at LG. And there's a reason the FO went out and grabbed that Eagles OG. He could be in the mix at RG or a swing guy like Sirles.

OG at #30 is fine if that player is ranked several slots higher o their Board. As in like 10 spots higher. Otherwise, it needs to be RT. Rick signed Remmers with an eye on him becoming the RG. Hill isn't ready yet.

Heck, if McGlinchey slides past Cincinnati (doubtful) and into the mid 20s I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rick moves up to get him.

Is Price a pure center or can he play Guard?  I know Elflein played both in college but I want to keep him at Center after such a good showing.  

Quote: @kahsmick said:
I'm guessing Goedert will be available at #62.  Hayden Hurst is way more dynamic of an athlete and player than Goedert, but he'll be a 25 year old rookie.  He can also block.  Goedert is more of a slow 260lb wideout with nice hands and body control.
Vikes could trade back 10 spots, take Hurst at #40, and maybe pick up a 4th rounder?

It's possible Wynn, McGlinchey, and Price will all be gone by #30.
I do expect Orlando Brown to be available at #30, and I expect The Vikes to pass on him due to concerns around pass blocking at The NFL Level.  He's Phil Loadholt 2.0, IMHO.

At #62 a few red chippers on OL are still prolly gonna be around, and this leads me to suspect they might make a play for an offensive skill player between #30-40 like Chark, DJ Moore, or even Nick Chubb.
I wouldn't be shocked if Goedert was gone by #30. His lingering hamstring pull has put him under the radar a bit but teams absolutely love what he brings to the table. 

We'll see what happens with O-line, its one of the deepest positions in the draft. Although you would be hard pressed to pass on a blue chip talent if they fell to #30 you may be better off drafting a line man in the 2nd or 3rd (likely trade up).