Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington Fan Opinion of Kirk Cousins
Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
A guy at work is a huge 'skins fan, and I emailed about his thoughts on Cousins as a QB.

His reply:  "Can't win Big games.  Puts up #s but chokes when matters, glad he's gone"

Guess he's not a big fan, or just sour grapes.   I replied that I think he'll be just fine with our receivers, running game, and defense.  He didn't reply back.  B)
well your friend isnt wrong

Quote: @"Ilovebigtd's" said:
kirk only puts up numbers during garbage time. he chokes during big games and is gonna get exposed this year.
No worries, you can be a fan of whatever team Teddy ends up with. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Ilovebigtd's" said:
kirk only puts up numbers during garbage time. he chokes during big games and is gonna get exposed this year.
Shades of Marlon?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Ilovebigtd's" said:
Shades of Marlon?
Yes. LOL, I haven't thought about that poster in awhile.

I liked Teddy.  But if Cousins is who the Vikings want (and get), then I am on the cousins bandwagon. 

FWIW - My 'Skins friend said the same.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
A guy at work is a huge 'skins fan, and I emailed about his thoughts on Cousins as a QB.

His reply:  "Can't win Big games.  Puts up #s but chokes when matters, glad he's gone"

Guess he's not a big fan, or just sour grapes.   I replied that I think he'll be just fine with our receivers, running game, and defense.  He didn't reply back.  B)
well your friend isnt wrong
Considering Cousins is credited with 9 game winning drives in the last 2 seasons, I'd argue his friend isn't exactly right either... Lol

On NFL channel on Sirius radio today, they were saying that Kirk has had bottom 1/3 defenses. He scored 30 on our D this year, I believe.....

Quote: @"JoDakota" said:
On NFL channel on Sirius radio today, they were saying that Kirk has had bottom 1/3 defenses. He scored 30 on our D this year, I believe.....
I thought after the redskins game this year and in 2016 that he had two of the better games against our defense.

funny headline today "Denver not all in with Cousins."  Well duh---team not in place for a playoff run so no need for top tier(cash wise) Qb