Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Vikings plan to 'engage all agents for their QB options', FA QB Thread
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 52s53 seconds ago
More
As the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes heats up, sources say at least 2 teams are prepared to offer the free agent QB a 3-year, fully guaranteed contract if that’s what it takes. At least one other team will do a similar deal nearly fully guaranteed. Would make him the highest paid QB.
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
More
The #Vikings have been considered to be in the driver’s seat for Kirk Cousins and that hasn’t changed (yet). The expectation is he takes at least 1 — maybe 2 — visits before signing. Cousins doesn’t want to be Brock Osweiler & end up in a bad fit.

Love this time of year.

Highest paid qb talk is hyperbole...That title will and should belong to Rogers, Ryan, Brady and maybe Wilson too...

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 52s53 seconds ago
More
As the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes heats up, sources say at least 2 teams are prepared to offer the free agent QB a 3-year, fully guaranteed contract if that’s what it takes. At least one other team will do a similar deal nearly fully guaranteed. Would make him the highest paid QB.
Thats pretty crazy. lol. Is it guarenteed even if he is injured?  I can see someone offering more than three years to entice him.
 We will see how much Kirk wants to win but it is pretty hard to walk away from that.  This is just getting more interesting.  
If Cousins is plan A, I reeeeeeally wonder what plan B is.  Also, if they make a move for O and D line depth.
Then what kind of offers do our other three QBs get.

More
Kirk Cousins may be close to a deal over the next few days. But he won’t finalize anything until he meets with coaches & others. That means Wednesday or more likely Thursday for a final decision.

More
Kirk Cousins may be close to a deal over the next few days. But he won’t finalize anything until he meets with coaches & others. That means Wednesday or more likely Thursday for a final decision.
Interesting...Going to be a long, few days lol! 

Early win would be "pole position" if this is who they want. 

man, i hate the way sports reporting is done now. every time i read something from Rappaport or Schefter it sounds it was tweeted by a valley girl gossiping. 

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
man, i hate the way sports reporting is done now. every time i read something from Rappaport or Schefter it sounds it was tweeted by a valley girl gossiping. 
Ha! truth...

But at least the guys with the "real inside scoop" are engaging now...

Cousins better not mess around with his demands.  Rick don't go for that stuff, he'll move on quickly and let Cousins walk.  I'd prefer it that way however, I think we can as good with Keenum and more impact players across the team.

More
next few days......wtf...if we wait were going to end up with nobody. grrrr wish this was over. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Love this time of year.

Highest paid qb talk is hyperbole...That title will and should belong to Rogers, Ryan, Brady and maybe Wilson too...
Roger' and Ryan will get paid next, Brady will get his pay when he Retires.