Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDaniels Tells The Colts To Pound Sand
Quote: @Canthony said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I know it's the pats,   but what will be left when bill leaves?  No franchise QB and A spoiled baby fan base that expects to be in the superbowl every year.... good luck josh.

Personally I think he would habe been better served to take the indy job and build his own team with an owner that has shown patience in spite of being a little screwy.

I agree with this as well. At least you have Luck to come into work for.
The Pats have nothing after Brady. They aren't just going to grab a QB at 31 and have him be a star.
of course 20 years ago it was likely said that you werent going to just grab a QB in the 6th round and have him become a star... or you arent going to be able to replace a Brett Favre right away...  shit happens,  maybe all those Boston Irish Catholics are saying the right prayers?

"So, Indy, you're saying there's a chance? YES!"

[Image: Jeff-Fisher-banner.jpg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Canthony said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I know it's the pats,   but what will be left when bill leaves?  No franchise QB and A spoiled baby fan base that expects to be in the superbowl every year.... good luck josh.

Personally I think he would habe been better served to take the indy job and build his own team with an owner that has shown patience in spite of being a little screwy.

The Pats have nothing after Brady. They aren't just going to grab a QB at 31 and have him be a star.
of course 20 years ago it was likely said that you werent going to just grab a QB in the 6th round and have him become a star... or you arent going to be able to replace a Brett Favre right away...  shit happens,  maybe all those Boston Irish Catholics are saying the right prayers?

LOL maybe. I understand shit happens, but you had THE guy, you had the Brett into Aaron, Joe into Steve. You had it sitting there and you traded it away for grass clippings.
I am saying, you had that luck with Jimmy G. You aren't trading a Steve Young and magically drafting an Aaron Rodgers. That would be way too lucky for me to say shit happens lol.  

Quote: @Canthony said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Canthony said:
@JimmyinSD said:

LOL maybe. I understand shit happens, but you had THE guy, you had the Brett into Aaron, Joe into Steve. You had it sitting there and you traded it away for grass clippings.
I am saying, you had that luck with Jimmy G. You aren't trading a Steve Young and magically drafting an Aaron Rodgers. That would be way too lucky for me to say shit happens lol.  
i am not ready to anoint garapolo yet,  but he does certainly look the part.   give the league a year of film though and then see what you have in the 3rd year of regular play.   (thats the reason that I cant write Teddy off yet,  it takes the league a year to get a guys number,  and then a year to see him fight through their adjustments, and then an offseason to work on improvements... Teddy got his offseason and looked like he had fixed some issues,  but we never got to see for sure.)

Could the Pats' dick move impact the Vikings? Colts are now without too many options for HC, as many have already taken jobs. Are the only options left coaches who have been passed over...and John DeFilippo? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Could the Pats' dick move impact the Vikings? Colts are now without too many options for HC, as many have already taken jobs. Are the only options left coaches who have been passed over...and John DeFilippo? 
thats what I was wondering myself.  the iggles cant block defilippo from interviewing for that gig.

or maybe the iggles know that Reich is on the colts radar and they want to keep defilipo as their OC?

I think the Vikes might want to have Zygi make a quick call to his buddy irsay and make sure they are in the loop with what Indy is planning because if its either defilipo or reich the Vikes might as well move on themselves.

I think Reich is a real possibility in Indy.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
QB coach  to Head Coach, not impossible but I doubt that happens.

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@MaroonBells said:
QB coach  to Head Coach, not impossible but I doubt that happens.
no but reich is on the colts short list, so if he leaves philly for indy then defilipo would be the most likely candidate for the philly OC job.... Vikings dicked.

Quote: @VikeMike52 said:
I think Reich is a real possibility in Indy.
This would suck