Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sideline View
I just noticed a ref throw a flag

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
Probably for Diggs throwing his helmet off, but it wasn't applied when they lined up for the "extra point."

That angle is awesome and I love hearing the stadium erupt into cheers when Diggs makes the catch. Just an amazing moment that erased a lot of bad memories.

Does anyone know who the guy in the jacket that ran along the sidelines with Diggs is? I initially thought that maybe it was his brother, but his brother Trevon (CB/WR for Alabama) was at the game but not on the sidelines. Is he one of the ball boys or a practice squad player?

I wonder if he ever sees that helmet again?

i love how Keenum runs up and two second later someone yells PRAY and they all kneel down 

Quote: @Tyr said:
Does anyone know who the guy in the jacket that ran along the sidelines with Diggs is? I initially thought that maybe it was his brother, but his brother Trevon (CB/WR for Alabama) was at the game but not on the sidelines. Is he one of the ball boys or a practice squad player?
was wondering the same.  He was carrying a yellow hat and looked like he wasn't supposed to be there but said screw it and ran out to hug diggs.

Quote: @Tyr said:
@BlackMagic7 said:
Probably for Diggs throwing his helmet off, but it wasn't applied when they lined up for the "extra point."

That angle is awesome and I love hearing the stadium erupt into cheers when Diggs makes the catch. Just an amazing moment that erased a lot of bad memories.

The game was over when Diggsy threw the helmet.  Time on the clock read 0, so I would think it was perfectly legal to remove his helmet.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Would love to know what BRob says to Diggs at end. Anyone catch it?
Looks like Case and Diggs knelt down, either in prayer or to kiss the ground.

love the ERRUPTION. craziness. I hope we haven't hit the wall. we still have 2 games to win

It might have been something that was enforcable on a kickoff too I suppose if there was time on the clock.

Everyone lost their minds on that play, I bet even that ref woke up today like "did I throw a flag?! I dont remember!"