Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sideline View
When he caught it, the crowd immediately knew... I would love to know the decibels in that place at that moment!
https://twitter.com/melissakmartz/status...93633?s=09

I've been going to Viking games since the Met. This is THE LOUDEST I have ever heard it at a Viking game. Seriously. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I've been going to Viking games since the Met. This is THE LOUDEST I have ever heard it at a Viking game. Seriously. 
Was it at that exact moment, too? The moment he caught it, the place absolutely erupts!

Omg! It was insanely loud, definitely loudest ever. People were crying and hugging. Some people were stunned looking at the big boards to make sure of what they actually saw. 

It was loud through-out the entire game man...Crowd was good when we were on offense. It got pretty quiet in there till after that catch. And yah, it erupted and just kept building...

Love the Saints fan looks by the corner.

That is the most beautiful thing my Viking loving eyes have EVER seen

I dont think I saw more than 6 Saints fans there...They did not want to travel to the tundra...

We had two Saints fans in our section. They were pretty well behaved. But I did hear the 'who dat' chant at least twice throughout the stadium.

And yes the stadium was LOUD!!! 

Would love to know what BRob says to Diggs at end. Anyone catch it?