Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Announcement - Please Read - The Fan's Voice Matters
Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@JimmyinSD said:
great news Tom.  Hope you guys enjoy the experience.
For those who don't know, we tried to take Jimmy to Atlanta t help us cover that game, but he could not make it.  We have used 5 different members here to cover games over the last 2 years.  We hope that is a unique aspect we can continue to share in the future with you.
Let me check my schedule.  Not sure I can swing the Super Bowl.  But certainly next year. :devil:

@JimmyinSD said:
For those who don't know, we tried to take Jimmy to Atlanta t help us cover that game, but he could not make it.  We have used 5 different members here to cover games over the last 2 years.  We hope that is a unique aspect we can continue to share in the future with you.
That's pretty awesome.

Tom - When training camp rolls around next season, let me know if you guys could use any help with photography. It's a passion and I'd love the opportunity to put some equipment to good use. I could also use the practice, particularly with sports photography.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@Tom Moore said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Let me check my schedule.  Not sure I can swing the Super Bowl.  But certainly next year. :devil:
Perfect, there is the $10,000 initiation fee.  Let us know when you are ready for the bank wire instructions.....

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Tom Moore said:
@JimmyinSD said:
That's pretty awesome.

Tom - When training camp rolls around next season, let me know if you guys could use any help with photography. It's a passion and I'd love the opportunity to put some equipment to good use. I could also use the practice, particularly with sports photography.
Thanks Nichelle.  Several have helped us at camp - PapaScott, Lochstar (Al), Mike Olson, Jason Barum, Geoff Nichols, PurpleFaithful (Rick) and more.

If we can find a way, we will use your talents.

Great news, Tom!!!! This is awesome and I'm looking forward to the coverage during the playoffs! It's pretty great to be a Vikings fan right now, and this news makes it that much sweeter Big Grin

Wow!  Way to go, gang!

Tom - I don't know how you find the time to do all of this - But THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Next time the Vikes come out to play the Raiders (before they leave) or the Niners - Im your man to help out here in the SF Bay! 

@Nichelle said:
@Tom Moore said:
@JimmyinSD said:
That's pretty awesome.

Thanks Nichelle.  Several have helped us at camp - PapaScott, Lochstar (Al), Mike Olson, Jason Barum, Geoff Nichols, PurpleFaithful (Rick) and more.

I appreciate that Tom. If you can make it work, great. If you can't, I completely understand. You guys do a great job so I trust you'll figure out what works best. This place is a great resource for us fans and I'd like to lend support however I can. And I travel too! Smile

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
Tom - I don't know how you find the time to do all of this - But THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Next time the Vikes come out to play the Raiders (before they leave) or the Niners - Im your man to help out here in the SF Bay! 
Noted, and don't think we won't remember.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Tom Moore said:

@Nichelle said:
@Tom Moore said:
@JimmyinSD said:
That's pretty awesome.

I appreciate that Tom. If you can make it work, great. If you can't, I completely understand. You guys do a great job so I trust you'll figure out what works best. This place is a great resource for us fans and I'd like to lend support however I can. And I travel too! Smile
I know you do travel. London was the one road game we passed on this season, but we didn't decline until 10 days before.  It was just too tough to make the turnaround.

The key to our site is the fans, and we use those that are capable whenever we can. I find it so much more fun on gamedays showing you guys how an NFL game comes together, than actually watching the game myself.  It is fascinating.