Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Announcement - Please Read - The Fan's Voice Matters
When we started VikeFans about 4.5 years ago, we had a plan to bring you the best inside coverage of the Minnesota Vikings possible.

As part of that plan, we started by covering training camp, then grew that to preseason game coverage, and it evolved to us bringing you the action at all the road regular season games this year.

Today, we were confirmed to bring you the same coverage we brought you in the regular season, at the Minnesota Vikings Divisional Playoff game on January 14th.

We will do pregame video coverage as much as 3 hours in advance of the game, we will report in-game and will conduct both post game locker room interviews, as well as bring you a post game report with Pete Bercich.

We would not get this shot without ALL of the veterans and new people who make this site go.  We will bring you the inside look and tell you about the stories and emotion that the cameras can't capture.

The Vikings truly believe the fan voice matters, and we owe our thanks to YOU and the Minnesota Vikings for letting us continue to bring it to you.

Hammer-Down Vikings, Hammer-down!

Love it, Tom... and Mike... and everyone else who makes this "place" possible!

Awesome!

That's great news!  I look forward to it.

I just didn't realize that was the original plan.  I thought it was to move away from the mods at PT. Wink

Great news, keep up the incredible work gang!!

Congrats Tom and Mike for getting recognized by the Vikings.  Your dedication to this forum and team coverage isn't something most anyone would do.  The latest team news and conversations are the reason I come here so often, and you guys bring it.

Great work, and thanks!

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
That's great news!  I look forward to it.

I just didn't realize that was the original plan.  I thought it was to move away from the mods at PT. Wink
Well, that too!

Amen.  Awesome.

great news Tom.  Hope you guys enjoy the experience.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
great news Tom.  Hope you guys enjoy the experience.
For those who don't know, we tried to take Jimmy to Atlanta t help us cover that game, but he could not make it.  We have used 5 different members here to cover games over the last 2 years.  We hope that is a unique aspect we can continue to share in the future with you.