Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FoxSports Cowherd: 'Is Green Bay just Cleveland with a good QB?'
He also said the Rams have 19 of the top 25 players in the league ...

so he's still a dolt, but his staff digging up the red zone stats was impressive. Greg Jennings even gave it a wow

LOL I went to lunch at a clients and i saw this clip.  First time ever I saw him on tv. 

Loved it.  

Vikes are getting love. 

I think Cleveland has a better roster 2-53...it's not even all that close with Gordon back...but that one guy and better coaching and FO to GB... 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Ted Thompson is blowing his chance with a HoF QB. I dont blame Rogers for not being  happy with how the front office has run things lately. At least thats the rumblings I hear from some Pack fans who follow that team closely.
And one wonders what Rodgers does to elevate the play of those around him.  Physically so talented, but his leadership is next to nil.  Arrogant.  I wouldn't be surprised if he is a negative in recruiting players.

And another thing, I think some of his "talent' was having the horseshoe up his ass.  Now that Case stole it from him, will he still be the same?

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
That's an exaggeration to call them Cleveland but Cowturd is known for that. But the reality is that Green Bay is being exposed as not being a complete team. Their defense is pitiful and there are many holes that they have not addressed. I don't understand how Capers still has a job. Same goes for Thompson and McCarthy. Oh well, the Packers suck. 
I dont know if its much of an exaggeration.  When I watched the Cleveland game, I thought Hundley and Kizer looked like the same player.   

It's kind of a sensational headline...  but he could have used a number of bad teams and made the same point.  You could put Rodgers on this year's Bears, Bengals, Colts, Giants, Texans, etc. and they probably would have been playoff teams...  Not necessarily Super Bowl contenders, but playoff teams like the Packers have been the past 5 years.

Rodgers IS that good...  and Green Bay really hasn't done a good job of surrounding him with good talent since their Super Bowl win.  They are basically a 4-12 to 6-10 team without him... 

On the flip side, the Vikings have had to replace their starting QB at the beginning of the past two seasons and have gone 8-8 and 11-3...  The talent level of these teams isn't even close.  The Packers have a Super Bowl caliber QB and we have a Super Bowl caliber team.  I would bet if we had Rodgers the past three seasons, we'd have at least one Super Bowl and we would be favorites to win it all this season (heck, we might be favorites right now with Keenum).

Quote: @"Purplewhizz" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
That's an exaggeration to call them Cleveland but Cowturd is known for that. But the reality is that Green Bay is being exposed as not being a complete team. Their defense is pitiful and there are many holes that they have not addressed. I don't understand how Capers still has a job. Same goes for Thompson and McCarthy. Oh well, the Packers suck. 
I dont know if its much of an exaggeration.  When I watched the Cleveland game, I thought Hundley and Kizer looked like the same player.   
In that particular game no doubt. But we shall see what happens next to the franchise. Do they rebound or what. 

Cleveland no... quite possibly the Bears...

Aaron Rodgers on the 2018 Cleveland Browns would make them a playoff contender.  The Browns' D is much, much better than the Packers' D.

Seriously -- just think if Cleveland used all of those high draft picks to surround Rodgers with players.  Five picks in the first two rounds.

Just comparing the cities... Cleveland is WAY better than Green Bay.  Comparing the teams this year: Cleveland is probably the better team.  They just don't get the calls that the Pukers do.