Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Falcons have already scored more points in 25 minutes against the Saints defense...
Quote: @Poiple said:
Interesting to hear Collingsworth say that both teams looked sloppy, after the game.  I agree.  Vikes have had a crispness about their play on both sides of the ball.
This is why the last three Vikings wins were so impressive.  We beat the Rams then the Lions on a short week and then the NFC Champions after the holidays.  Their routine was all screwed up and they still win those three now you can get into your routine and groove then win the last four!

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
@mblack said:
@Riphawkins said:
and Sean Payton screws himself!  

haha

Go Falcons!
The Falcons win is so good in many ways
1. Makes it harder for GB and Detroit to make the playoffs. Packers already lost to the Saints and Falcons.
2. The Saints are pretty much out of contention for home field via the NFCCG as they are technically now 2 games behind the Vikings. If we beat the Panthers, they'll be three games back (as we already beat them)
3. When we beat the Panthers, the GB-Panthers game will be a nut cracker. Packers lose that game and they are out of playoffs. Panthers lose and they will be on the outside looking in. Since priority #1 is keeping packers out of playoffs, our game this weekend is HUGE as we not only win the division but make is really really hard for the Packers!

This is maybe the best pissy I've read in a long time...
you read piss?  is that kinda like reading tea leaves?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@mblack said:
@Riphawkins said:
and Sean Payton screws himself!  

haha

Go Falcons!
The Falcons win is so good in many ways
1. Makes it harder for GB and Detroit to make the playoffs. Packers already lost to the Saints and Falcons.
2. The Saints are pretty much out of contention for home field via the NFCCG as they are technically now 2 games behind the Vikings. If we beat the Panthers, they'll be three games back (as we already beat them)
3. When we beat the Panthers, the GB-Panthers game will be a nut cracker. Packers lose that game and they are out of playoffs. Panthers lose and they will be on the outside looking in. Since priority #1 is keeping packers out of playoffs, our game this weekend is HUGE as we not only win the division but make is really really hard for the Packers!

This is maybe the best pissy I've read in a long time...
you read piss?  is that kinda like reading tea leaves?
Lol. Auto-correct... "Post..." I honestly don't want to correct the original, because it's so funny.